Local Shops with AR Accessories and Tools (Northside of Indianapolis)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • travisbelt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2012
    I've tried searching but I haven't been able to find what I'm looking for.

I see the directory of shops and that is definitely informative, but I'm not finding the detail that I need to decide where to go.

Essentially, I'm looking for AR Tools and other accessories. For this post, the tools are the most important. I don't want to wait for a tool to be shipped, so I'm looking for a local place that I can go and pick up a tool for my AR. I'm looking specifically for the buffer tube removal tool to add a single point sling. I'm not finding any places that carry any tools for an AR. Indy Gun Club near Fishers said they've looked into it but the margin is too small and not worth it to carry them. Gander Mountain says they will carry them next year, in addition to more tactical accessories, but that's next year. I'm just hoping to find one by this Sunday.

Any suggestions will help.

Thanks

travisbelt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2012
    Also, I'm open to anywhere in Indy, not just the Northside. I live in Yorktown but work on the Northside, so that was the point of my reference to the Northside.

Thanks again!

Travis

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Try Bob's in Plainfield. (Plainfield Shooting Supplies, AKA PSS)

I know he has the AR multi tool and a couple others. If I'm not mistaken I THINK his multi tool has the buffer tube wrench on the end of it.

Otherwise, you might try hitting up a local INGOer to help you change it out/let you borrow theres for a day.:dunno:

Top Bottom