• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    90   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Nicest rifle I own by a good margin, Remington 700 CDL Boone & Crockett Club rifle in .30-06 with a Bushnell Elite 6500 2.5-16x42 scope mounted in Burris XTR 30mm rings on an EGW +15MOA scope mount.
    This is a thing of beauty. It reminds me of the hunting rifles I used to lust after in the gun catalogs when I was younger. My wife bought me a Savage Axis for my 50th. I'm putting a Boyd's stock very similar to this on it in an effort to create something similar out of this cheep rifle. It's a gorgeous stock. I got it just the other day, but had to send it back because they built it for a long action, and my .308 is a short action. After having seen and touched it, then seeing this... I'm so stoked for the new one to come back. Anyway, that's a fine looking rifle you got there.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana

CZ 455 Tacticool Suppressor Ready
    Vortex CFII 4-12x44 AO (thinking I need a 6-18 for poos and giggles)
    Talley rings
    Added picatinny rail to the bottom for a QD system for a bipod (spacing between existing swivel studs works perfectly for the mount :yesway: )

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    This is a thing of beauty. It reminds me of the hunting rifles I used to lust after in the gun catalogs when I was younger. My wife bought me a Savage Axis for my 50th. I'm putting a Boyd's stock very similar to this on it in an effort to create something similar out of this cheep rifle. It's a gorgeous stock. I got it just the other day, but had to send it back because they built it for a long action, and my .308 is a short action. After having seen and touched it, then seeing this... I'm so stoked for the new one to come back. Anyway, that's a fine looking rifle you got there.

Thank you very much.
    I have lusted after Remington Laminate stock rifles ever since the Remington 700 VLS I had in the 90's. For what ever reason I had that one in .308. I wish I had bought it in .223, I would probably still have it.
    Another Remmy rifle that I have lusted after was a Stainless 700 LSS in .300 Win Mag or bigger with the Grey/Black Laminate stock.
    Post up some pics of your rifle when you get your new stock. I would love to see it.

trailrider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    GREENSBURG
    My elk rifle...
    Before

And after...

Savage model 16 in 300 wsm. Boyds featherweight thumbhole with a burris fullfield 4.5 x 14. I can't wait to air this out. Hoping to be able to group 3 in at 500 yds. Not the fanciest rifle but I'm proud of it.

bowtech83

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2014
    Muncie
    My custom smokeless ML build. Savage Model 10 short action with accutrigger and jeweled bolt. Krieger 30" 1:20 .45 cal stainless bull barrel. A Richards thumbhole stock which is glass bedded and free floated with a 1" decelerator pad. Leupold 3-9 in Leupold rings and bases. Stainless trigger guard and stainless tactical bolt handle from Sharp Shooter Supply. Shoots a 275 gr Parker ballistic extreme at 2900 fps with 5000 ft lbs of kinetic energy. Ignition source is a Federal gold class large rifle primer seated in a 6.5x284 Lapua brass cut down with 73 grain IMR 4198. I have taken 2 deer over 200 yds with this in the past 2 seasons. Its a deer slayer. Still carries over 3000 ft lbs energy at 200 yds.

Attachments

• gun3.jpg
      gun3.jpg
      43.1 KB · Views: 3
    • gun2.jpg
      gun2.jpg
      36.6 KB · Views: 5
    • gun1.jpg
      gun1.jpg
      104.5 KB · Views: 8

Jagdhund

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 20, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I posted this in my introduction, but this is probably a better place for it.
    Here is my small collection at the moment.

olqOE4D.jpg

On top is an Air Arms Pro Sport made in Britain
    Then a Mannlicher M95/30 from Austria
    A Mannlicher M95/31 from Hungary
    A Zastava M48 (Yugoslavian copy of Kar98K) with reproduction bayonet
    A Chiappa Little Badger from Italy
    And a Henry AR7 survival rifle

nMqP85O.jpg

Up on top is another air rifle, a Beeman HW97K
    A Mosin-Nagant M91/30 from the Izhevsk factory in Russia with bayonet
    A Mosin-Nagant M44 also from Izhevsk
    A Mossberg Silver Reserve II made in Turkey
    And a Ruger 10/22 50th anniversary edition with a Leupold VX2 3-9x40mm

dshaf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Unique Ruger 10/22

I picked this up at Feb. Pocketraders event. I have never seen one like it.

Top Bottom