• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thomasred5

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 15, 2016
    Central Indiana
    Haha, OH NO! You're on to me! I thought I had it better hidden.. Well, maybe another time we can bicker back and forth, I have to continue posting very general, I mean very insightful comments on other threads. :):
    You are playing this wrong, we need to get into a flame war and you will get your 50 post in no time ... :draw:

blacknwhite

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 6, 2016
    southwest
    I don't know about hosting a shoot but I would be down for hosting 1 or 2 new shooters at a time. Just so guys can get their feet wet and have something to build off of. I'm currently in discussions with a few non ingo members a out possibly starting a little "club" or something getting guys together to shoot maybe like once a month.

dhamby

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Crawfordsville area
    I would certainly be interested. I've shot out to 1058 yards with my current rifle. I've been into the long range stuff for a few years now and it is a blast. I have up to a 10" steel gong I would be happy to bring as well as a small barricade.

THEFAT45

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2013
    Knox
    I will be interested in doing a shoot in a couple of months. I am wanting to get into long range, but I am still gathering funds for a rifle. Family owns a 600 acre farm on the backside of Worthington. I have been out to 400 yards before, but have not done much of actually dopping in scopes for drop, wind, etc. The property could support a 1000 meter shot with ease.

junglerogue

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    SAV, ELP, DFW, SBN,
    I've got about 400yds to the tree line, looking to set it up for some shooting during the winter. Need to secure a laser range finder to get the exact distances down. I'm located in St Joe county if we're serious about this.

Hillbilly

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Anderson
    There is definitely a shortage of good long ranges in the area. I've been going out of state lately to do some long range shooting. If there were a spot up here, I'd be all over it in a heartbeat.

Kaneda13

Adeptus Mechanicus
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I'm certainly interested. I'm shooting out to about 300 right now with a bolt .223, and am waiting to purchase glass for my election gun, .338 LM. I'm located on the NE side of Indy, definitely keep me in the loop.

Top Bottom