• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TNLongShot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2015
    Charlestown
    Deputy Big Shots in Deputy Indiana is $10 a day for both the upper range where you can shoot pistol or rifles up to 25 yards and the lower range, which has 100 to 500 yard berms.

Thanks for this, I'm within an hour of there and I've been looking for a place to stretch out!

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Thanks for this, I'm within an hour of there and I've been looking for a place to stretch out!

Thank you for posting this I had no idea that range was there, and I only live an 1/2 hour away!

You both are welcome? Deputy is new and will be making improvements as she grows. Hope you all enjoy your range time. Tell Michael, Joe and Sherry where you heard about the range. They've been so busy that I haven't been able to get them on INGO.

TNLongShot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2015
    Charlestown
    You both are welcome? Deputy is new and will be making improvements as she grows. Hope you all enjoy your range time. Tell Michael, Joe and Sherry where you heard about the range. They've been so busy that I haven't been able to get them on INGO.

Made the easy 45 minute drive north to Deputy today. Called ahead and found the old saying "Lord willing, and the creek don't rise" actually applies to the 100-500yd range! With all this rain we've had the creek was up and so the long range was closed. Still, I had the day so I drove up to check out the shop and the pistol range. Short version of the story; I loved it. I talked to Michael a long time and could easily find myself just hanging out there and picking his brain. We talked about what they had coming up and I signed up to recieve thier newsletter as they have some cool events coming up. I visited the 25 yard pistol range since, you know, guns, and shot through a couple boxes on the steel targets swinging out there. I LOVE shooting steel! Definitely glad I found this place!

After leaving there, I drove on up to Crosley Wildlife and shot at the 200 yard bench they had there, for a public range it was pretty nice.

Top Bottom