• ...and so much more!
  • Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    IMG_0702.jpg

I got a email about a month ago that I was the grand prize winner in a Ultimate Gift sweepstakes. Kinda hard to see what everything is in the pic.
    Here is what I got....

Night Wheeling Lights , Olympus Stylus Tough Series, Bone Creeper , Lincoln Viking 3350 welding helmet , 2
    Leatherman ,Dash Boss Plug , Mayday Survival Kit , California Car
    Duster and Jelly Blade , Krestel Weather Meter , H3R Fire Extinguisher , AEM AQ01 Datalogger , Cusco Smart Cross Wrench , Go Pro Video Camera , Pioneer Radio App , Traxxas Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 480 , Hot Wheels Video Racer , Scala Rider G4 Power Set , Geza Pro Stretch Motorcycle Cover , Battery Tender ,Pelican Mirco Case Icon Variant Helmet . Total ARV of prize: $4976.57.

Still waiting for the motorcycle cover to be delivered. Lets just say my hubby was thrilled with all the new toys

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Wow. Congrats. That's a pretty good haul there. :yesway:

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    That's awesome. Those creepers are amazing! You guys will enjoy it. The Traxxas looks sweet too. Always thought it would be cool to have something like that.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I never win anything.

I won $100 on a $5.00 scratch-off one time and $850 in 3 card poker (both luck of the draw), but I've never won a raffle/sweepstakes and I've done plenty of them.

Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    That's awesome. Those creepers are amazing! You guys will enjoy it. The Traxxas looks sweet too. Always thought it would be cool to have something like that.

The Traxxas is a blast!! Hubby couldnt wait to take the creeper to work with him. I wish I could use the Pioneer radio. It looks really nice.
    The contest was sponsered by a bunch of different auto magazines.

Top Bottom