Looking for 2 others to join 2022 hunting lease in Greene Co.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jajwrigh

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    I am posting this for a buddy. I am actually going to join this lease because it makes sense for where I live (Martinsville) and for what I want to do with my deer hunting next year.

Hello everyone, I have a 265 acres lease in Bloomfield, IN I would like to keep for next year. My buddy I got the lease with is moving to Alabama for work and will not be able to join next year. The lease is on the White River with 160 acre CRP field with timber and fields on the top with 2 large ravines creating some spectacular funnels. After harvesting my first wall hanger and watching the woods come to life during the rut I'd love to keep it and add a couple of food plots for next year. The landowner is a really cool retired farmer who let me camp and leave camping stuff in his pull barn. He even helped me recover my buck with his tractor. It is $6k per year with 4 people max so it would be $1500 per person. Just need 2 more before February 17th, 2022.

If you have any serious questions feel free to send me a message on the site here.

Here is some info that I have learned that you may be wondering yourself. The lease is through Basecampleasing.com and my buddy has a lot of pictures and info that he can share too. This lease is for deer and turkey only. Again, feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Top Bottom