• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Bit of a drive dependent on where you are located but Linden conservation club (located at 611 E, 1300 S Romney, IN 47981 Phone 765.538.2121 ) does have a 100 yard rifle range. You can go on the weekend (Saturday / Sunday 10AM to 4PM) and pay a $10 visitor fee to shoot or join the club for $75 a year. The $75 covers you entire family (spouse and children under 18) and they have several shotgun ranges (Clay & skeet), pistol ranges, 3 fishing ponds and free camping. I have belonged for a few years - one of the best clubs I have seen or joined. Web site Linden Conservation Club - Romney, IN

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I know several people come from the noblesville area to Elwood conservation club. 65 a year for member and family, nice pistol range, 25 yard to 100 yard range. Covered shooting bench's. Nice little property to hike around on as well. I Believe something like 60-70 acres. The rules are pretty basic, no exploding targets and the basics. No bump/ rapid fire but many times I have the range to myself.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    New Castle has Wilbur Wright range open to the public and its free 50yd and 100yd range..But there is no range master, your on your own there... I just shoot at my son-inlaws farm and a buddys farm its free and alot safer....

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I've always had a range master at Wilbur Wright when I was there. If it's not busy, sometimes he sits in the truck though. The rifle range is only 50 yards and pistol is 25 yards. It's still a fun place to shoot though!

Top Bottom