• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mx_chick_42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    Hey there I am trying to find some people to go shooting with. doesnt have to be women but i thaught it would be fun to take a group of ladies to the range once a month or so. So anyone that lives around the syracuse area like myself let me know. in the winter the indoor ranges close by to me that i know of is Elkhart or Ft Wayne

gmviso

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    NE Indiana
    I will mention this to my wife. She is a shooter but not a member of INGO. I will let you know. By the way, we are in Ft Wayne.

And, :welcome: to INGO!

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I'm down! Any way I can talk you into an outdoor range though? :) Not fond of indoors.

Annie? You in?

BTW...HI, Good to have another lady on the board. :)

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    RM.. this might surprise you, but it is FREAKING COLD outside. Can we do outside when it's warmer.. like.. I dunno. at least 60* ? Preferably not precipitating?

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    RM.. this might surprise you, but it is FREAKING COLD outside. Can we do outside when it's warmer.. like.. I dunno. at least 60* ? Preferably not precipitating?

Pami, you're a party poop-er! :)

Annie and I just went out to shoot the other day. We made it interesteing and shot Frozen colored Ice balls. I'm pretty sure it was under 20 degrees. But I couldn't tell due to the fact of having SOOOOO MUCH FUN!

Did I mention it was snowing...lightyly, but still snowing.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Pami, you're a party poop-er! :)

Annie and I just went out to shoot the other day. We made it interesteing and shot Frozen colored Ice balls. I'm pretty sure it was under 20 degrees. But I couldn't tell due to the fact of having SOOOOO MUCH FUN!

I'm trying my hardest to get Lars to let us move back to Texas. Winter lasts 18 hours there. Hard to convince a cheesehead that an overabundance of heat is a good thing, though. /sigh

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Annie? You in?
    We could "might make that happen"!

Straight up.
    This time it was right around 24°F and lightly snowing, as RachelMarie said. Last time it was 14°F. Just sayin'. :)

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    Wed. and Sunday, ladies shoot for free at Elkhart midwest.
    I try to get my mom and girlfreind out there when we can make it. if you are going to shoot in Elkhart mabey we can get out there.

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    I have a twelve year old daugther that would love to go shooting and learning with other female types instead of just Dad. I am sure she would enjoy it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    I would drive a couple of hours to meet some of the INGO ladies and shoot. I prefer outdoors to an indoor range, but like Pami, I would rather shoot in above freezing temps. :D

mx_chick_42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    well there is a nice outdoor range in tricounty if peps are up for going when spring hits. and as for midwest the ladies nights are tuesday and sunday

engineerchica

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2010
    I'd be up for a TriCounty range afternoon. I'd love to meet some other women who shoot. I was there last weekend and froze my fingers off! But, it was fun. :-)

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Hey MX I want to set up a INGO camping trip since your from that area can you answer some ?s for me??

How far is Potato Creek from a range?

Is there a better camp ground closer to a public range?

Last time I was in that neck of the woods was for some Applefest thing. Had the worst Mexican food ever in that tiny town, who puts Parmesan cheese on nachos??

Hoping to have a Northern Indiana Camping / Shooting weekend and my search fu is off today.

one more

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Hello Andre46996,
    Hey MX I want to set up a INGO camping trip since your from that area can you answer some ?s for me??
    Sounds like a great time!
    How far is Potato Creek from a range?
    I would say the indoor range at Midwest in Elkhart would be the closes to Spud Creek. Kingsbury FWA or Sand Burr Gun Ranch would be the closes outdoor ranges.
    Is there a better camp ground closer to a public range?
    Not sure myself? :dunno:

Last time I was in that neck of the woods was for some Applefest thing. Had the worst Mexican food ever in that tiny town, who puts Parmesan cheese on nachos??
    That would be Nappanee IN. - The guy that made the order you ordered? :dunno:
    Hoping to have a Northern Indiana Camping / Shooting weekend and my search fu is off today.

Hope this helps you out a bit if it has not been too long and you have already found some of this out yourself.
    one more

Top Bottom