• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Want a sling for my shotgun (20 gauge Weatherby auto-loader). 2-point slings are more comfortable for me, and that plus ease of use are my two motivators here. I will mostly use this sling to carry the gun on the range or shooting with my family.

Any particular make/model recommendations, or for my purposes is a sling a sling and I should go cheap?

jinks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2013
    Central
    For an inexpensive do everything sling, I like the standard military web sling as found on the M1 Garand. The web sling can be used as a carry sling or a shooting sling. The only downside to this sling is the requirement for 1 1/4 sling swivels.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Want a sling for my shotgun (20 gauge Weatherby auto-loader). 2-point slings are more comfortable for me, and that plus ease of use are my two motivators here. I will mostly use this sling to carry the gun on the range or shooting with my family.

Any particular make/model recommendations, or for my purposes is a sling a sling and I should go cheap?

+1. Call me crazy, but after buying some for Appleseed, I really like the simplicity of the GI slings.

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Thanks everyone for the input, looks like I'm going with a basic GI model. I just need to ensure I get the right swivels and I'll be set.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ljmiddleton3
    Top Bottom