• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    1. Someday, my time will come to experience the CZ.
    2. It sounds like I'll have to sell all else b/c it is "superior."
    3. I was advised to start with the P-09, then there is the SP-01, then the 75.
    4. I whole other world to learn: fun, fun, fun! :rockwoot:

Welp, if you'd like to get together at a range some time, I'd be happy to share my new pride and joy with you, so you could experience that particular CZ. I know not everyone is as happy with them as I am, but it couldn't hurt to try, right?

And I don't really know if they're generally superior--but to me at least, this one is the most fun to shoot of any handgun I've ever tried.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Welp, if you'd like to get together at a range some time, I'd be happy to share my new pride and joy with you, so you could experience that particular CZ. I know not everyone is as happy with them as I am, but it couldn't hurt to try, right?
    And I don't really know if they're generally superior--but to me at least, this one is the most fun to shoot of any handgun I've ever tried.

1. I just saw this (4:30 pm on Saturday) b/c I don't get notices of comments on my comments (maybe the site doesn't do that).
    2. I would be thrilled to get together at the range to try out a CZ: it could be the turning point in my life. :laugh:
    3. I am curious, and I have shot every gun Point Bland had in their rentals, but I don't remember any CZs.
    4. I never shot an FNS before but I loved it so much after I bought the 5" Longslide and bought another 4" Bronze just b/c. I just got through watching Hickok 45 try one out and he got me all excited about it again.
    5. I'll write your name down in my planner so I don't forget: perhaps sometime in July after my surgery next Tuesday. I'll send you a pm when I'm at my leisure t find out your schedule (I'm on vacation till end of July).

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    1. I just saw this (4:30 pm on Saturday) b/c I don't get notices of comments on my comments (maybe the site doesn't do that).
    2. I would be thrilled to get together at the range to try out a CZ: it could be the turning point in my life. :laugh:
    3. I am curious, and I have shot every gun Point Bland had in their rentals, but I don't remember any CZs.
    4. I never shot an FNS before but I loved it so much after I bought the 5" Longslide and bought another 4" Bronze just b/c. I just got through watching Hickok 45 try one out and he got me all excited about it again.
    5. I'll write your name down in my planner so I don't forget: perhaps sometime in July after my surgery next Tuesday. I'll send you a pm when I'm at my leisure t find out your schedule (I'm on vacation till end of July).

5a. I hope your surgery goes well and without any issues in healing back up afterwards!
    5b, 2. As we seem to be pretty much on the same vacay schedule, no problem--PM me whenever and we'll work something out.
    3. Oh, the guys at PB Carmel said they used to have a CZ in their rentals...used to. That's why I did it backwards--bought mine before getting to shoot it. Thankfully, it worked out just as well/better than I had hoped.
    1. There's a setting under I think Thread Tools for how you get notifications from each thread--as I'm typing this, I can't get to it right now, but it's there somewhere.

Hope for a quick and full recovery so you can enjoy the oh-too-brief summer!

Top Bottom