Looks like announcements of Glenn Beck's demise...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I have been listening to Glenn for 11 years. While his radio show is not even close to what it used to be, I still find him very entertaining and correct on many things.

While I was sad to see him leave FOX, on his own, I knew he would be back on TV sooner or later. For his listeners really paying attention, you had an idea what was coming. I knew he wanted to start his own network, but I did not know it was coming on Dish Network.

Watching him as I type. . nice to see him back on the 60" Plasma TV.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I have been listening to Glenn for 11 years. While his radio show is not even close to what it used to be, I still find him very entertaining and correct on many things.

While I was sad to see him leave FOX, on his own, I knew he would be back on TV sooner or later. For his listeners really paying attention, you had an idea what was coming. I knew he wanted to start his own network, but I did not know it was coming on Dish Network.

Watching him as I type. . nice to see him back on the 60" Plasma TV.

Channel????

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I'm the odd man out. I was glad to see Mr. Beck leave Fox. He was starting to sound like he was starting a new religion and was preaching a lot of doom and gloom. (oop, said the R word).

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    They were more of a funny, morning show than a political show. Now, somedays you are lucky to smile while listening to him. ;)

This is what I remember about Glenn Beck. His show came on at noon on 1430AM and his show was hilarious to listen to. Wasn't it Beck who had Moron Trivia? IMO he started down the road he's now on when he did the week long look into the Church of Scientology, and that's been a few years back.

While I can't disagree with alot of what he says now, he isn't very "entertaining" to listen to.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Man, I guess I'm easily entertained. While Beck will get kind of dark/serious/(whatever) from time to time, there are often significant parts of his radio show that has me laughing so hard, I've had to pull over to the side of the road to keep from wrecking. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Man, I guess I'm easily entertained. While Beck will get kind of dark/serious/(whatever) from time to time, there are often significant parts of his radio show that has me laughing so hard, I've had to pull over to the side of the road to keep from wrecking. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

I'll agree his show still has it's moments, just not the same format it once was.

Top Bottom