• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1911Shooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Pendleton, IN
    I honestly feel it should be more than 4.2 million. These stupid cops did everything wrong in that situation. If I were hunting and shot at a noise because it sounded like a deer, and I unintentionally hit a person, what would happen to me. They fired on innocent people without first confirming their target. That, in my book, is a big, big deal. If it were me, it would take 10 times that for me to settle and I would want the officers jobs. Just my opinion. Rant off

CQB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    Central North Forty
    Forget the $4.2 million.
    Eight officers fired over 100 shots at one vehicle at close range and only hit one occupant twice, and missed the other occupant altogether.

That my friends, is the hand of God at work.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    LA should have just bought them a new truck like they asked for.
    They did. Then they wanted the women to pay the taxes on it. Go figure. Glad to see they got something out of it. Here's hoping that the "internal investigation" results in attempted murder charges against the officers, altho we know that's not going to happen. They'll get a slap on the wrist at best.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    They did. Then they wanted the women to pay the taxes on it. Go figure. Glad to see they got something out of it. Here's hoping that the "internal investigation" results in attempted murder charges against the officers, altho we know that's not going to happen. They'll get a slap on the wrist at best.

And a hero medal. Can't forget the medal.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    She can build quite a few cabins for that price.

They did deploy incendiary devices into her home, so ya, she's due something.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    She can build quite a few cabins for that price.

They did deploy incendiary devices into her home, so ya, she's due something.
    Different case. The people with the cabin DO deserve to be paid back for their willfully destroyed property. This is the case of the women in the truck.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Forget the $4.2 million.
    Eight officers fired over 100 shots at one vehicle at close range and only hit one occupant twice, and missed the other occupant altogether.

That my friends, is [STRIKE]the hand of God at work[/STRIKE] bad training.
    fixed

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I have a friend that went out west an is now a member of the lapd. He is now a brain washed a-hole.
    This is no different than the Empire State Building shootings in New York City. Cops opened fire on the street into the crowd hitting innocent people. They probly didn't even get a free subway ride out of it there.

Degtyaryov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Good. The idiots who shot her should have to pay it personally, or be sent to labor camps until they can.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Nice... Police attempt to murder a couple of civilians by accident. They remain on payroll (and will likely not be put in prison as they should)... and the Tax Payers fit the bill for a $4.2 million settlement.

Justice is served

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Nice... Police attempt to murder a couple of civilians by accident. They remain on payroll (and will likely not be put in prison as they should)... and the Tax Payers fit the bill for a $4.2 million settlement.

Justice is served

The chances of the moon slamming into the earth are greater than these cops going to jail like they probly should. I mean they atleast should get a trial and not some feel good one sided internal investigation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom