• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    You get fingerprints on your ammo? Sloppiness like that can buy you all kinds of trouble. I always load my mags with gloves on!

^this^ :rockwoot:

It's almost as bad as while on vacation with my better half we had stayed at a "cheap" motel in Memphis and had to pull around to the front to check out, when we were almost ready to leave one of the cleaning ladies came to the front and in as a descrete way as she could informed my better half that we left a "clip" behind, I started laughing as my better half leaves hair clips everywhere, so then the lady starts to hand it to me with one hand covering it and I started to wonder "WTF" and then she put it in my hand, it was a back up magazine for my better halfs Ruger LCP... I told her thanks, handed her a $5 bill and then had conversation material for about an hours worth of driving... LOL

I feel your loss, if it was one of them deep cushy couches that stole your stuff contact it's owner and let them know.. I would..

inccwchris

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    Southside of Indiana
    Ah, but even if they did have your prints on them, they would have to be traced to a firearm if used in a crime. So far as I know, there isn't an active cross reference of LTCH vs. the finger prints on the casees.

On second thought..don't give the Brady's any ideas.... :shady:

No but your prints are entered into the ISP database so when they run the prints that show up on the cases and they are yours, you will pop in the system as having an LTCH. They then may show up and ask if you own such and such gun. Even if you do own a gun like that they will take it, run ballistics tests on it, and find that your weapon did not fire the rounds. Besides the chances of your prints still being on those rounds in a manner that is runnable if someone uses them to shoot someone is alot lower than the chances of me dating Jessica Alba and Sarah Jessica Parker with an occasional affair with Jenifer Love Hewett. NOthing to worry about.

braz007

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I am disappointed we know the caliber, quantity, manufacturer, and round type that went missing but all we know about the pants is that they are new with shallow pockets. How about a better description of the pants? :dunno:

So a few pokes about the kind of pants I was wearing...

38W 32L Dockers Khaki (Green in color, small stain from an epoxy accident at work above left knee). No watch pocket. :D

bigg cheese

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Just for the record, I'm not above occasional "your mom" jokes in the right company, and this thread's title is ripe for one. Someone should rep me for not taking advantage of it :).

Top Bottom