• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Unobogus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Yes, if anyone made it please update on prices. I'm very curious on gun show prices and quantities.

JBishop

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    New Albany
    Sitting here contemplating going to scout some parts/accessories with Christmas money. Frankly afraid to get lost in a sea of panic buyers and price gougers.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Heard it was $8 to park and $12 to get in. Not sure if I want to drop $20 just to browse on the off chance I see something I might want. If the place is loaded and there are tons of vendors, then maybe. If it's lame, I'll save my money:twocents:

DSmith78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Indiana
    heard it was crazy there yesterday. prices were already crazy at gun shows, cant imagine what those idiots are asking for stuff now. ill save my money

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    is this the big gun show in Louisville? if it is in the past when i have went it has mostly been a collector gun show anyways. the absolute best gun show i have ever been too. you can find anything there. it has never been a big black gun or assault rifle show. although they were always there. I would recommend this gun show for anyone. Makes the 1500 look like a military surplus show, not a gun show.

citizenkane

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Ron Dixon had a show in early December. This must be the other promoter. I've never been to one of his shows.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Heard it was $8 to park and $12 to get in. Not sure if I want to drop $20 just to browse on the off chance I see something I might want. If the place is loaded and there are tons of vendors, then maybe. If it's lame, I'll save my money:twocents:

I don't know how much it costs to rent the place, but more people would show if it were free or cheaper. A lot of people who use to do the gun shows often and actually spent money there now have to consider the cost of entry.

DSmith78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Indiana
    I don't know how much it costs to rent the place, but more people would show if it were free or cheaper. A lot of people who use to do the gun shows often and actually spent money there now have to consider the cost of entry.

man i used that logic on this board about the indy 1500 gun show and got tore apart for it. was told you cant counter in parking and entry to a show lol

Fawkes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    The big National Gun Day show is in February. This year it should be exponentially crazy. It is already very popular

Top Bottom