• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Ah the RK show. This show just get's the okay rating. It's starting to turn into a swap meet item type show. Few guns, lot's of Chinese AR accessories, last supper pics and scentsy candles.

pamchuck

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    Lanesville
    I know some guys that went today and said that it was smaller than some of the previous shows. A few good deals, but you're still spending $20 by the time you get in the door, $8 to park and $12 admission. I'm going on Saturday as there's a few things that I'm looking for.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Ah the RK show. This show just get's the okay rating. It's starting to turn into a swap meet item type show. Few guns, lot's of Chinese AR accessories, last supper pics and scentsy candles.

And you can get Frog Lube there and pay more than you can get it for online. Also usually lots of over priced ammo. If you're an IN resident just know many of the handgun sellers aren't real happy to see you. Too much trouble to do the transfer. If you are looking for a HG have your FFL info handy.

JBI812

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    East side Indianapol
    When you buy a firearm at the Louisville Gun Show can you bring it home (at time of purchase) or must it be shipped back to a local with a FFL? I've never gone to a show outside Indiana just for that reason.

Tims87gn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    Floyds Knobs
    Went there on Friday. Small show, hand guns, hunting rifles, AR stuff. I came for Milsurps, left $20 lighter and disappointed. Had some nice conversations and a few business cards for future contacts. Waiting for the show at biggining of March. Time to put away money...

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I was really impressed with what was there, great selection, the $12 to get in the door on top of paying to park will have me never going back.

Seen PMAG's new in package for $10 as well as good ammo prices and such.

Top Bottom