• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That's the problem, there really are no good alternatives.

You're going to lose quality of service and "actual" bandwidth moving to DSL... at least until FIOS becomes more available.

It blows. I've always had my problems with Comcast (be it pricing or service)

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Comcast just jacked up our bill because of the digital adapters. They were supposedly free with our service. All of a sudden now they're not.

Turf Doctor

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Sad thing is that it is hard to choose your cable provider as there is usually only one choice unless maybe satellite. I have Brighthouse at my home.

We have to stand for something or we will fall for anything..

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I have comcast but really have no good alternatives. I tried dish for a few months but had nothing but problems with the service. TV would constantly freeze up, loose satelite signal. Plus with alternatives I cannot get fast internet speeds. I tried yesterday when I first read this to find a corporate contact with comcast to voice my concerns but could not. Anybody here happen to have a email address for somebody high up with the company?

Quad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    We fired Comcast from delivering cable to our house 7 years ago. Seemed like they would raise their prices every other month. With policies like these, it feels even better to throw away their fliers that we receive in the mail every week!

We just have antenna + Netflix. Works great for our family.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    No Comcast for me due to living in the boonies. I recently dumped Dish Network and went to Smithville (Our phone provider) for high speed internet and cable TV. Much cheaper and just as good so far.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Don't have Comcast here ...we are in bright house area...you should gather your signs, call the TV station and all meet at your ComCast office in protest.

yournamehere

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    I droped comcast several years ago for DirectTV. I also now have DSL thru Frontier. Works fine. I can stream about anything and Direct TV has more shows than comcrooks. Reception is good 99% unless its a heavy thunderstorm or heavy snow. Usually not for more than a couple minutes max once or twice a year.
    Funny thing is comcast has no customer support contact about content and policy. F em.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    The propaganda machines are being used by those with a agenda ....:patriot:

List of all the holding under Comcast .....Comcast Corporation is the majority owner of NBCUniversal with a 51% interest. GE holds a 49% interest.

Resources | Columbia Journalism Review

Psychological Operations PSYOP (USACAPOC) besides the military this type of tactics is used in all aspects of governmental influence and special interest groups (large private company that live off governmental support) to control or influence masses of populations to a governmental agenda.....:patriot:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otm4RusESNU[/ame]

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom