• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    The lowers I saw were in the normal range. Mostly Spikes and the like. Didn't see any ammo prices that made me pull out my wallet except for some .300 BO from C & C Ammo I bought all he had at $.45 a round.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    There are all kinds of good prices on both lowers and ammo right now.

PSA is selling complete lowers for under $140. And deals on ammo are out there. Mainly online, but if you're patient you can find them pretty frequently.

JWoodlee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2015
    Southside Indy
    There are all kinds of good prices on both lowers and ammo right now.

PSA is selling complete lowers for under $140. And deals on ammo are out there. Mainly online, but if you're patient you can find them pretty frequently.

I agree, I love PSA and cheaper than dirt has good prices on ammo. Got 1000 rounds of .223 for less than $250 after shipping. It's not the best but got for practice.

TheBoss930

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I saw 1000 Rounds of brass 9mm for $200. Not a SUPER deal but not bad either. If you're looking for range ammo, you could probably find some brass case for about .17-.19c a round if you look at several sights

acarnahan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I agree, I love PSA and cheaper than dirt has good prices on ammo. Got 1000 rounds of .223 for less than $250 after shipping. It's not the best but got for practice.

I'll agree with both, sadly I just won't purchase from CTD even though I still get emails & stuff from them. Also, check out some of the remanufactured ammo, 223 can be had for well under $300/k for brass cased. Use sites like AmmoEngine, AmmoSeek, etc. and you'll find the deals on your favorite calibers.

Top Bottom