• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jojoa55

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    Evansville
    hey all, I have a silly question. I am trying to update my address with the ISP since I'm moving to a new address. I called ISP, they directed me to a link IN.gov: Home to fill out a form to update my address. Began filling out the form as indicated, then got stuck. There appears to be no way to submit it or continue on past filling it out. Am I missing something?? Am I supposed to print it out and send it in or is it supposed to be submitted via internet? thanks for your help

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    On the lifetime permit it says to notify the ISP in writing w/in 60 days.

If you cant get the form to print out it appears that you can just write down the info.... I would include all of your permit info, new and old address etc...

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I just called the Indiana State Police firearms division and related my info. over the phone.
    According to the nice lady on the phone, I was good to go.

Done

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If all you need is to notify of an address change, you will need to print the form off and then either mail it in or fax it. If I remember right, this will not cost anything.

If you lost your license, you would use the same form, but then it must be mailed in with a money order for $20.00.

rwp5150

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2010
    Clinton, Indiana
    ISP Firearms

I moved a year ago and updated my lifetime LTCH. I like the idea of having the address match the one on the DL, so I spent the money to get the replacement. But when I called to get information, they were very helpful and advised that a simple update of address could be mailed or emailed, if you didn't want a replacement LTCH with the new address. I checked ISP new page today on the newer IN.GOV and I don't see the email address listed anymore. The phone number for the handgun division is 317-232-8264. They should give you the email address if you request it.

Top Bottom