• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ~STOLEN~

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Greenwood, Indiana
    hopefully everything works out for you. i am going through something similar as we speak. found out i will have to persue the entire appeal process and have a hearing in front of a judge also....ugh....
    good luck

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Well here's the deal with "expungement". Even if the charge was a juvenile conviction the prosecutor's office usually keeps paperwork on the case. They arrent supposed to release this to anyone but they still keep it. The other thing is that the FBI keeps fingerprint records on everyone that is arrested, even juveniles. They really started keeping tighter records after 9/11 from my experience as a military recruiter. You probably came up on the FBI Fingerprint record when you applied. It will show when you were arrested, what agency arrested you, what the original charges were on the scene, and many times the disposition. You'll need to go through the prosecutor's office and have them either send you copies of the original court docket or type you a letter on their letterhead explaining the disposition of the case. Hope this helps, good luck!

Top Bottom