• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moosebag

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    Indiana
    According to my Wife, she thinks the color of the license should be Pink for women and Blue for men. She says pink is not very manly and maybe they should have camouflage or something to that effect. She said I should ask my friends on INGO what they think about it? :dunno:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    What man would carry a pink card in their wallet if they didn't have to do it? That's the only possible reason, unless Indiana bought all the pink paper in the world so you know it's legit.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    According to my Wife, she thinks the color of the license should be Pink for women and Blue for men. She says pink is not very manly and maybe they should have camouflage or something to that effect. She said I should ask my friends on INGO what they think about it? :dunno:
    Real men wear pink. Duh.

TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    For the price we pay to the ISP to get a license to exercise our constitutional right it should come in what ever color, shape, size, and paper we desire. At the very least it should be similar in quality to a drivers license.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I don't like the pink. I don't think it should be ANY color. Abolish the need for a"license to carry". Go back to constitutional carry.

Problem solved.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Sorry, I am old school, guess that means old fashioned but speaking of fashion, men of my generation were under the impression that "PINK" was for girls or feminine men, I realize nowadays society has made strides to alter our culture and "PINK" is in, just not on me.:cool:

Top Bottom