• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • proshot04

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    indianapolis
    So i got home from work and got a chance to look at my ltch, welp there are two mistakes, first the minor one: no "E" in the word Village. The big one: where it says sex there is a "F". to the best of my knowledge i am not a woman. I assume that my ltch is not valid now. Anyone know who i contact to fix this.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    What with the surveillance and NSA and drones, I wouldn't be so sure that the government doesn't know you better than you know yourself. It looks like this will be the beginning of a magical journey of self-discovery.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The big one: where it says sex there is a "F". to the best of my knowledge i am not a woman. I

Don't you understand what this means? We are through the INGO looking glass here, people. He is immune from the IMPD Boner Drone!

Brilliant! I shall invade Indianapolis with an army of women and their Boner Drones shall be powerless. Bwahahaha!

I assume that my ltch is not valid now. Anyone know who i contact to fix this.

Ok, this time we are going to be serious:

1. No, your LTCH is not invalid. You are just fine.

2. Tomorrow sit down and write a letter (yes, a letter, not a &^%$@ e-mail) to ISP at IGN and explain the issues. Include a copy of your LCTH and have them send you a new one.

When the new pink card comes, sign it, laminate it and shred the old one.

proshot04

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    indianapolis
    What with the surveillance and NSA and drones, I wouldn't be so sure that the government doesn't know you better than you know yourself. It looks like this will be the beginning of a magical journey of self-discovery.
    Ha ha ha maybe there was something my parents never told me :rolleyes:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ok, this time we are going to be serious:

1. No, your LTCH is not invalid. You are just fine.

2. Tomorrow sit down and write a letter (yes, a letter, not a &^%$@ e-mail) to ISP at IGN and explain the issues. Include a copy of your LCTH and have them send you a new one.

When the new pink card comes, sign it, laminate it and shred the old one.

This!

Dont shave for the next 3 weeks and hand deliver said letter for maximum effect. :laugh: (FYI purple indicates sarcasm if you havent read the FAQ :welcome:)

Good luck!

Win52C

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Lawrence County

Hahaha. I actually did laugh out loud :)

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    well you are dealing with a goverment agency, you might have better luck just getting a sex change!

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    well you are dealing with a goverment agency, you might have better luck just getting a sex change!

True, and also, since it is a Govt agency, you'll probably have to pay for their mistake to get it corrected. If you opt for the gender reassignment, you can put it on the O-care tab.

NickXD

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    SE Indy
    I actually had a good experience with emailing the ISP about changing my address. I emailed them to see what happened with my change of address request and they took care of it all over email. I had put the wrong zip code on the new address so my new LTCH got returned to them. They promptly send me a new updated pink card, easy as that. ISP: Firearms License Inquiries

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    When I first got my Indiana Handgun License, it had an expiration date. It was supposed to be a lifetime license. I called the folks there and told them of the issue. They sent me a new corrected license.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I actually had a good experience with emailing the ISP about changing my address. I emailed them to see what happened with my change of address request and they took care of it all over email. I had put the wrong zip code on the new address so my new LTCH got returned to them. They promptly send me a new updated pink card, easy as that. ISP: Firearms License Inquiries
    Just emailed this link to my nephew.
    Thank you for sharing.

Top Bottom