• ...and so much more!
  • g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    So I saw the thread from August of this year talking about the wands they use now, but I would like to know how thorough they are with the wanding...

Has anyone gotten through CCing? Do they just wand the side of your body or are they covering everything?

I was asked if I'd like to go to tomorrows game a little bit ago and am wondering if it's worth trying CCing in there.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Yes they wand. No, from my experience, they aren't thorough. I've gone to one game at LOS and they wanded my sides and that was it. I believe another INGO member actually got in with his firearm.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Even when they wand, they don't seem to ever check purses when i'm there. Never seen a pat down either. Too many people. I just carry my knife though, since I don't want t make a scene.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Even when they wand, they don't seem to ever check purses when i'm there. Never seen a pat down either. Too many people. I just carry my knife though, since I don't want t make a scene.

They cant legally search you or do pat down.
    They cant even ask you to lift your shirt (to see if you are wearing a belt or if that's a knife in your waist line) or things like that.

So yeah you can pretty much carry whatever you want, many members carried knives or handguns inside.

Of course if you are caught they can ask you to leave and they wouldn't refound your ticket.

I would just carry like you usually do since anyone in the stadium can be armed just like on the street. :rolleyes:

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    They cant legally search you or do pat down.
    They cant even ask you to lift your shirt (to see if you are wearing a belt or if that's a knife in your waist line) or things like :

Source?
    I haven't been to Lucas, but at Conseco (or whatever the name of the week is) I have been asked to open my jacket and do-si-do so they can see all around my waistline.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Source?
    I haven't been to Lucas, but at Conseco (or whatever the name of the week is) I have been asked to open my jacket and do-si-do so they can see all around my waistline.

Yes you have been ASKED.They cant do it for you.If you have a shirt they cant make you lift it.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    UPDATE: If anyone is interested...I would have easily been able to sloppily CC a Desert Eagle into LOS this afternoon. Basically just look for the "security" guards who clearly don't give a damn and go to their line. Even the ones that seem to be more thorough with their wanding were just waving it around and not stopping anyone when the thing went off.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    UPDATE: If anyone is interested...I would have easily been able to sloppily CC a Desert Eagle into LOS this afternoon. Basically just look for the "security" guards who clearly don't give a damn and go to their line. Even the ones that seem to be more thorough with their wanding were just waving it around and not stopping anyone when the thing went off.

Yeah. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom