• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    A couple of guys at work last night were telling me that Ludco has re-opened. Any idea what they are selling?

Used to be where I'd get my reloading powder until the BATFE raid. Do they still have firearms, ammo, and reloading supplies? Or does anyone know?

Edit: Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, but I wasn't really sure whether it would go here or in the ammo+reloading section...

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    FTF to Fred today

His entire lock-stock-barrels and bank account are mere vapors now. Selling MILSURP, survival, MRE, archery, &c., of course no firearms. Like Dukes of Hazard. He'd sure appreciate any sales from now on, so as to assist in his defense via Public Defender. Minimum plead-out: 5-years, and gets none of his cash back. Legalities were not discussed, but a plead-out offer of 5-years sort of puts a guy over a barrel. 55-gallon type. Please don't troll in on guilt or innocence. I'll help out the guy. One of ours.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    colorado
    Only gun shop I was ever in that stacked guns like cord wood,if it was what you wanted and it wasn't scratched already you had better keep it in your hands until the transaction was complete.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    I can suggest a few "hobbies" for our lillie-white hearted "pals"

All you know is what you see in the papers and here, plus derogatory scuttle-but. Ease up Angel, before you float off to Paradise on your own hot-air. I merely suggested giving the guy a break, and you head for WalMart to buy a rope. Sad.

If he is "one of ours" then I need a new hobby.

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    All you know is what you see in the papers and here, plus derogatory scuttle-but. Ease up Angel, before you float off to Paradise on your own hot-air. I merely suggested giving the guy a break, and you head for WalMart to buy a rope. Sad.

Its not like he went on a rant against Fred, just disagreed with you. I will as well. He sold guns, so in that vague regard he was "one of ours", but then so is any gun smuggler, banger with firearms, or widow with an antique weapons in the attic. I personally never got good service or even basic politness from Fred, and while maybe I don't feel like I need to see him in jail, I don't see any reason I should go and support him, nor claim him as something fraternal just because he sold guns.

Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    Definitely not like me................ I had a fll and was never arrested for shady dealings. I know a few folks in the know and he did this to himself. it wasn't a ATF witch hunt. Do illegal things you will eventuslly get caught. just that simple ;)

Top Bottom