• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    GOP Senator: Tea Party Challenges ‘Killed Off’ Chances for Republican Majority in Senate | Video | TheBlaze.com

Lugar blames the Tea Party for Republicans not having a Senate Majority.

Hmmmm, I don't think that having an "R" next to your name precludes anyone from being a dumb***. And here we have an example.

What good is it to hold your nose and pull the lever for someone, just for the sake of "electability"? Now, in the final elections for spots, I can see the whole picking the lesser of two evils arguments. But during primaries, you should vote for someone that can best represent you, not just for electibility.

Another reason highlighting why Lugar needs to go.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Lugar, a six-term Republican senator from Indiana, is up for re-election in 2012 and Is terrified of losing his milk wagon job and is facing a primary challenge from a Tea Party-backed Republican opponent. So he is doing everything he can to discredit Mr Murdock

Lugar told CNN’s “State of the Union” Sunday that he’s the best chance for the GOP to hold on to his Senate seat, and that similar challenges by Tea Party candidates are part of the reason Republicans are in the minority in the Senate.

Ive got some news for you, Dick. It's RHINO's like you who care more about thier personal bank accounts, retirement plans, and personal power, masquarading as conservative Republicans who have allowed the Senate to be lost. The Voters have lost confindence in you and have lost respect for the Party that allows spineless appeasers like you to continue to permeate its leadership.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    [/I][/B].

Ive got some news for you, Dick. It's RHINO's like you who care more about thier personal bank accounts, retirement plans, and personal power, masquarading as conservative Republicans who have allowed the Senate to be lost. The Voters have lost confindence in you and have lost respect for the Party that allows spineless appeasers like you to continue to permeate its leadership.

My version of this was a lot shorter but yours was more elegant and didn't result in me being banned. +1 to you:laugh:

grube555

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    He just doesn't understand. He thinks he is in Washington to vote however he wants! He does not get that he is supposed to be there to be the voice of his constituents. He thinks he should vote however he wants regardless of how we all feel. He has showed this over and over again. I hope we all can get the word out about how corrupt he is and maybe he will be gone! I think the he has skated by just by having that "R" next to his name.....sometime straight ticket voting allows this to happen.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Another reason why primary voting is actually MORE important than general elections.

Top Bottom