• ...and so much more!
  • HCRMPD1

Marksman
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Shelbyville
    Ah, where to begin.....

Richard Lugar is a perfect example of a person that has been in office (largely unopposed) to the point that he actually believes that he knows what is best for those of use living here in Indiana.

Essentially, he has drank enough of that DC Koolaid that he has forgotten what we Hoosiers stand for.

In short, being from I farm I know what bull$hit smells like, and I smelled it when I read that response for good ole boy Lugar.

Let us give him a retirement party this year.

jbrich

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 6, 2009
    Gas City, IN
    His response was better than the one i received back from Evan Bayh serveral years back when i wrote him about a high capacity magazine ban. Pretty much told me he didnt believe there was any use for a mag over 10 rds.:xmad:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I suppose that Obama's favorite Republican at least made the effort to be polite. Several years ago, I asked him about his gun control stance and votes--in person--and his smug and insulting response earned him my permanent hatred. Somehow, I doubt that he has changed a bit with the possible exception of getting worse. I enjoy the thought of seeing him put out in the primary!

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    I got this last week for the fix gun check thing.
    Thank you for contacting me to share your opposition to S. 436, the Fix Gun Checks Act of 2011. I appreciate having the benefit of your views on this legislation.

S. 436 was introduced by Senator Schumer of New York on March 2, 2011, and was referred to the Senate Committee on the Judiciary for further consideration. I will closely follow the Committee's review of this bill with your concerns in mind.

As I have shared with you previously, I support the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding citizens to possess firearms for sporting, collecting, and defensive purposes; likewise, I support Indiana law related to the purchase and ownership of firearms. I also share the view of many gun owners that more effective enforcement of our current gun laws is likely to have a greater impact on preventing violence than additional gun laws.

Again, thank you for contacting me.​

c3d4b2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    We at least deserve the courtesy of telling us where he stands!

If his true stance would be accepted by the voters he would tell us where he stands. Therefore, by his non-answer, he also tell us where he stand.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I tonight received an email from Richard Mourdock's campaign that he has officially filed for his Senate run. Go, Richard, Go! Dump Dick Lugar in 2012!

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom