• ...and so much more!
  • EastIndyGunner

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    CB3140F0-BA07-40BA-842E-699A8F2EC5EC_1.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]Sweet little pocket gun. Not sure of round count, was in my Uncle's large collection of safe queens. Excellent condition. I just replaced the grip screw and brass nut with new parts from Seecamp. Really nice people and the customer service was awesome. I called to order new ones and they shipped them quickly free of charge! I ran a couple mags through it (jhp) and it cycled great.

LW Seecamp was bought out but talking to their support guy (Chris) they are trying hard to maintain the hand finished tradition of the guns and a re working closely with the Seecamp family going forward. Chris was very excited to talk about the company, it's history and future and like I said, I called to buy a screw and got talked with the guy for twenty minutes and had free parts days later. Pretty impressive!

This one is an older, pre buyout model .32. No box but will come with a Galco "wallet" holster. Side note, apparently the ATF has changed the rules around wallet holsters so not sure if it's still ok to carry. Will also include 20 or so rounds of Remington JHP ammo and one magazine.

I would like to trade the .32 plus cash on my end for a Sig P238 or a Colt Mustang .380. Also interested in entry level 1911 in 9mm RIA, Citadel etc.

im on the North side of Indy and am willing to drive within reason for the right deal. Please PM me here or email huntmusic@sbcglobal.net.

Top Bottom