Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    I never heard of them until now, seems to have been out for awhile.

I copy/pasted some links I thought were a worthy read about the M+M in 7.62
    Looks like a smaller company that might take a little more time with the kits that come in,
    solid builds, new barrels, mil spec receivers...

If not M+M
    I personally think the Yugo's that are coming around are the best bang for a budget minded purchase than any old/new,mixed matched, century obscurity,
    unless it was matching and solid 100% CUgir RATMIL built ROMY.

The Yugo with a ZRAK cant be beat, especially against a mixed WASR parts build in every aesthetic possible, quality, performance and dependability.
    But these new M+m's do look nice, would look nicer with some items replaced:shady:

Orrrr hold out for the Zastava M91 in X 54R
    tis told by Zastava to be here around August/October***for real this time lolol....

enjoy:popcorn:
    http://ak47talk.blogspot.com/2011/07/interesting-new-romanian-variant-m10.html "from 2011"

Gun Review: M+M Inc. M10-762 Rifle | The Truth About Guns "oct 2013"

M&M M10-762 AK sporting rifle - YouTube "2011"

Pat's Product Review: M&M M10-762 Rifle - SurvivalBlog.com

7.62MM Firearms Review - M14 Forum "march 2013"

AKAGUN05-D.jpg

Last edited:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I own one and it runs very well. I've not had any issues whatsoever. I'm thinking about cleaning it one of these days.

DSC_0022.jpg

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I like mine, haven't had any issues. I took off the UTG forearm and put on a Midwest Industries. Shoots fine and runs a lot smoother than my AB2.

Only thing is the flash hider. Looks cool but mine shook loose after 400 rounds. And they're just threaded, there's no step, so you can't really time them if it's off. When mine was fully tightened, it was actually 15 degrees off center (making an X instead of a +). Not a big deal but....

XWARPATHX

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2013
    NWI
    My dad just got one. He got the one with the folding wire stock. We haven't shot it yet but initial observations say it looks like a great rifle. All new reciever comes stock. Already comes prepped and ready to accessorize. Cant wait to shoot it! Also when looking online couldn't really find any negatives about the rifle. All positive reviews. There is alot of youtube reviews on it.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    It would serve you well. I mean the arsenal and pap rifles seem better built but there isn't anything wrong with any of the 3 you would choose, just pros and cons but I wouldn't steer you away from any.

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    I have one and really like it. Mine has seen a lot of modification though. I have had zero issue with mine and I've ran it through the s**t. The factory coating (at least on mine) wasn't worth a crap. It wore down very quick; nothing that scotchbrite and some bbq paint didn't fix. The G2 trigger in mine has been great, no compaints there. The moving parts assembly has seen no issues, and the gun seems to be well built, no rattles, unnecessary dragging, or friction where it doesn't need to be. The rear sight immediately came off of mine, only because I hated it. I went, instead, with a traditional AK rear sight. I also opened up the hooded front sight; I ran a PA micro on an UltimAK gas tube, the hood interfered with my sight picture; nothing a file and some careful cutting didn't fix. Overall, I think the M10 is a great AKM. I really like mine. YMMV

Last edited:

Street Howitzer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2013
    South Bend
    My dad and I bought our AKs at almost the same time. I'm a sucker for wood furniture and didn't plan to accessorize beyond a sling and a simple optic, so I went with the O-PAP. My dad wanted to accessorize so he went with the M10. Both of our rifles have been flawless. He's got 2-300 rounds through his, I've got 4-500 through mine with no malfunctions of any kind (I had a mag related feed issue on my O-PAP due to a dented mag not allowing the follower to move freely.) Fit and finish on my O-PAP is beautiful, especially for a gun in this price range. Way better than the fit and finish on the M10. But again, the M10 runs just fine and is just as accurate as my O-PAP from the shooting we've done so far. My O-PAP is also a bit heavier. It really comes down to choice of furniture and how you plan to run the gun. I'd go with the N-PAP or the M10 before I did the WASR though. The WASR is a good gun, especially the newer ones from what I hear, but I don't think they are a very good value for the dollar anymore when compared to the Yugo versions. Just my $.02

PKendall317

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN
    I stopped by Bradis today and checked out some AKs. One thing I noticed on the Yugos compared to the WASRs is those things are heavy. I think the N-PAP weighs something like 7 lbs unloaded compared to the WASRS they had in stock. I do like the stocks on the N-PAP much better than. The Yugo though.

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    @XWARPATHX Most of my modifications are things you're not going to see in a picture. The barrel was cut & crowned and threaded. The 4pc CNC Warrior 'Bulgy' brake was installed on a 24mm thread adapter and permanently welded. I then watched some of Jim Fuller's videos on YouTube and smoothed my action, smoothed my trigger, and smoothed the function of my safety lever using stones and emry cloth as instructed. As mentioned above, I also de-hooded the front sight. The other mods are basic bolt ons; Kvar handguard, UltimAK gas tube, US Palm grip, and a Bonesteel folding stock. The next modification will be doing the Fuller rear sight mod. Other than that, it's a reliable, good shooting gun and a definite go-to.

Top Bottom