• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • medcoxo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Indy, Westside
    I went with the 15-22, since it was easier for me to find a place to shoot 22. All my research lead me to the 15-22. It has the same operating functions as a full size AR (except the forward assist). Built it into a SBR, TRS-25 red dot, added a suppressor, and it is my first pick when heading out to the range. I enjoyed that for a while, and then went ahead and I am in the process of building a 5.56 AR.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I went with the 15-22, since it was easier for me to find a place to shoot 22. All my research lead me to the 15-22. It has the same operating functions as a full size AR (except the forward assist). Built it into a SBR, TRS-25 red dot, added a suppressor, and it is my first pick when heading out to the range. I enjoyed that for a while, and then went ahead and I am in the process of building a 5.56 AR.

How did you build it into an SBR? Currently Form 1's are at 6-7 months.
    Dan

memphis_125

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2010
    Terre Haute, IN
    Go with the AR! I have the first gen M&P 15 and LOVE it! I have done some work to it but nothing crazy and it's the funnest thing to shoot! 22's are awesome too and a lot cheaper than the AR but just as fun. IMG_5020.jpg

Top Bottom