• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    Thanks ckcollins. I'm going to get rings for it probably tonight. I went squirrel Hunting last evening and only saw a few coons. I'm excited to get out and see if I can get a limit of squirrel :)

Nice man! You don't need too expensive of rings, but never go too cheap due to stripping. It's only a .22 so you don't have to worry about recoil knocking them loose.

You can do what most shooters do and put some loctite on the allen screws when you mount it and you'll be more than good even with a $20 set of rings if you can find them.

I actually bought a set of rings for $1 at wal-mart for my .22, used loctite and have had 0 problems even with a 44 round rapid fire. :rockwoot:

Let us know when you bag a squirrel or a coon!

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    put the locktite on the BASE screws, NOT any screws that thread into the rings. and you dont need to torqe them down, as tight as you can get w/ two fingers on the screw driver is tight enough (20-40 inch pounds is what most manufacterurs spec)

gdun67

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Indiana
    Well since I haven't mounted the scope and sighted it in yet, I just took m&p tonight when I got off work and got 2 :). Hopefully my 10/22 will be completely done by Saturday. I REALLY appreciate all of your guys opinions and info!! Sure is helping ALOT. I get out and do ALOT of deer hunting but squirrel is proving to be just as fun!

Top Bottom