• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    Poor little 40C ( thanks, 338sniper! ) needed some company. Sauntered up to the counter at MGE. Look who she brought home...

463853bc231d5ddd83c47b6e8496e955.jpg

Talk about being in the right place at the right time!
    :rockwoot:

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    They look so happy but according to Que the .40 should be laughing at the 9mm. If it was only a .40 Shield then they could go skipping off for some coffee trigger-n-trigger. :D

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    They look so happy but according to Que the .40 should be laughing at the 9mm. If it was only a .40 Shield then they could go skipping off for some coffee trigger-n-trigger. :D

Gotta tell ya it's all I can do to keep from putting it in the classifieds to trade for a 40. Loved the one I had but sold it and have regretted it ever since. Seems that I'm in the minority given all the 40 owners i see listing WTT for 9's.

Since this is what I could find, however...

Haven't talked to 40C - don't want to make her angry :D

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    Gotta tell ya it's all I can do to keep from putting it in the classifieds to trade for a 40. Loved the one I had but sold it and have regretted it ever since. Seems that I'm in the minority given all the 40 owners i see listing WTT for 9's.

Love the way the Shield carries - but I'm always second guessing myself. In my logical mind 9mm is fine. My "go big or go home" thought process keeps popping up, though. The 40 I had just shot SO easy - but I know the 9 will be even easier for follow-up shots...

Decisions, decisions. 9 or 40?

We know what Que thinks, INGO. What about the rest of ya?

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Love the way the Shield carries - but I'm always second guessing myself. In my logical mind 9mm is fine. My "go big or go home" thought process keeps popping up, though. The 40 I had just shot SO easy - but I know the 9 will be even easier for follow-up shots...

How about both, .40 for your strong hand and a 9 for the weak? Seems like the best decision to me. ;)

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

If I ever get my hands on another .40 Shield, it will never leave my safe or side.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles

Just ME, .40 hurts my wrists... 9mm, and .45 here ..... :twocents:

coban

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    SW Indiana
    I have the 9mm shield and was at the gun shop today and looked at the m&p 9c. After seeing this picture it makes me want to go back and get it. But I'm afraid that would make me want the full size and the 22 m&p as well.

Top Bottom