• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jffyg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Hamilton
    Does anyone have any experience with the M&P 45 compact and how does it compare to say the glock 36? Also in general any personal issues with M&P pistols of any caliber?

Brick House

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Plainfield IN.
    I have one, but have only had it about a month, but I have been shooting it ALOT ! And I love it. It is VERY accurate has very low recoil, and is easy to carry IWB. I plan on keeping mine for a long long time, out of all of my guns it is my favorite.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Although it's a little larger than a Glock 30 and I'm a Glock Armorer, I owned one for a while and I prefer the S&W Compact to the Glock. For my money M&Ps are great pistols with advantages over Glocks in some areas. Having said that, moving into something bigger that a Glock 19/38 size pistol I've returned to my roots my preference being an Officers model frame with a 4" barrel 1911, Nighthawk T3 or Wilson Carry Comp. As always, just my:twocents:. You will shoot well with what feels good in your hand.

Last edited:

Triton20

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    I've had mine for 8 months. It is fun to shoot and very accurate. I've ran about 600 rounds through it without a problem. It's my EDC in a crossbreed supertuck.

Nsw550

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Zionsville
    I have a M&P 9c (no 45 yet) and I couldn't be happier. I shot glocks before but the M&P is more ergonomic. Get one, you'll not have any regrets.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    I have M&P in 40, 9, and 9L. No compacts yet. they all shoot well. Never had any troubles. They fit in my hand better than a glock or even the XDm with their "ergonomic" grips. The only thing that I am not sure I like about them is the trigger pull out of the box. They have what I call a "crunch" when you take the slack up in the trigger. At that point I know that I am about to break the shot. Kind of takes away the surprise trigger effect. On the other hand, I have learned to use it when shooting in matches to take the slack up as I am changing targets without accidently breaking the shot before I am on target again. I have actually been thinking about having the trigger worked on, has anyone had good results with a trigger job on an M&P?

Top Bottom