• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tim Enyeart

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Marion
    I have a M&P 45 with a low round count. The trigger in the early stages feels like it is catching on something while being pulled. The last half of the pull is too firm and needs to be lightened. Any suggestions for a fix without replacement?

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Firing pin safety is more than likely the culprit. that's what was wrong with mine and little tinkering fixed it.

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member~~ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Gunsite graduate[FONT=&quot] ~~[/FONT]Certified Glock armorer[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Certified pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] ~~[/FONT]1911 Mechanic[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    Contact S&W about it.

I had problems with false trigger reset and dead trigger/sear flutter. They ended up fixing it up perfect, and replaced my barrel for some odd reason...

But hey, my groups got tighter and my trigger is amazing now.:dunno:

Tim Enyeart

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Marion
    I appreciate everyone's input including weapons of choice. FYI, I do have a Glock 17, 22, H&K USP, and a Shield 9 to go along with the M&P which I got for a good price. I am confident with some tweaking I will enjoy owning it for a long time.

Top Bottom