• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jurassicnarc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Folks, I'm pretty sure that's a S&W custom shop item, easily ordered but sure to **** off your local shop owner if you decide you don't want it. The whole point of that is to mount most red dot optical sights without searching around for the correct mount. Unless the red dot is what you want (not laser), you might be wasting the extra funds that model requires. Just sayin'......

Last edited:

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    I want to find one in stock as my lgs doesn't show them in dealer inventory, it comes with adapters to fit the most common rds's it is exactly what I want. I was looking at the fnp-45 comp but desperately want to stay away from .45 when possible

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    The only C.O.R.E. I've ever seen in stock was at Bradis. A while back they had a 4.25" paired with a C-More for $1100ish. It's long gone now.

Cannonfodder333

Shooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    I have one... I bought it at Bradis in December. The gun is amazing.....I did not have to adjust the sights in anyway...it's not the 5in model however but the 4.25..still amazing though. No snap at all the recoil in very managble and the pro series trigger feels great. I have nothing negative to say. I have an sts red dot mounted on it, love it....and it comes with three mags!

Top Bottom