WTS/WTT: M&P 9L (5") Pro Series C.O.R.E.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SHCdvldg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Waukesha
    I have an M&P 9L Pro Series C.O.R.E. that i would like to trade or sell. This is the 5" barrel model

Here is some info straight from S&W:

Slide cut to accept the following optics – Trijicon RMR, Leupold Delta Point, Jpoint, Doctor, C-More STS, Insight MRDS

Based on the popular Pro Series line of competition ready firearms, the new M&P C.O.R.E (Competition Optics Ready Equipment) models offer consumers a specialized platform for adding accessory optics to their personal handguns. Engineered to accept six popular styles of competition based optics, the M&P C.O.R.E models are easily adapted to meet any demand.

I have had this gun for about two months and have roughly 200 rounds through it. It shoots like a dream and i've never had any problems with it. The gun is in prefect condition and I still have all the mounting plates and hardware included from the factory for mounting the various optics as well as all the paperwork in the blue box it came in. The gun shipped with two magazines (17rd), and I will include two additional magazines (17rd) in my cash asking price. I also have a P.O.S. ProMag 17 round knockoff mag that I'll throw in for nothing, its works well enough to use at the range.

Cash: $725

Trades:
    M&P 9 full size model in similar/like new/NIB condition (you keep your mags, I'll keep mine... even trade)

Aimpoint T-1 2MOA and mount

Aimpoint CompM4 (any condition, must be serviceable)

Glock 17 Gen4 in similar/like new/NIB condition with no less than 5 mags or +cash

possibly a beat up AK-74... depending on what you've got I'd even be interested in adding cash on my side.

*Any trades or cash sales FTF, I'll ask to see IN DL and LTCH and I'll show you the same. No info taken down.*

7678D136-95CF-4BFB-B693-B25A50018B74-13598-00000545C6859B98_zps2a5e0c88.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    ^not my actual gun, but it looks exactly the same and is in like new condition.

EFAC1F1B-FF8F-4413-8BE6-6D34F4ECAFD2-13598-00000545C007D613_zps77519b11.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    ^My actual gun. Beauty shot... ain't she purty?
    A55F401F-ED93-4720-9683-8D110A1F7A78-23673-00000A4BB52F8F50_zpseb675bc5.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    ^My gun with an RMR mounted... RMR is not included and is not for sale, sorry folks!

Thanks for taking a look!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom