• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tac45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    SS
    I was wondering if anyone is on or around the south side of Indy with an M&P equipped with the Apex forward set seat kit....and if you'd be willing to let my try out the trigger, just dry fire. I'm trying to decide if I want to spend the money on the kit, and whether to try the enhanced trigger or the flat faced trigger.

Threads suck tuck with no pics, so here's my M&P.
    View attachment 55458

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I am not traveling for show and tell but I will say this, as someone who despises plastic guns, especially striker fired plastic guns my M&P Pro with a flatty in it is probably my favorite strikered fired piece. Do yourself a favor and just pick one up and make sure you get the RAM as well it really improves reset.

g3FxC7th.jpg

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Does it really make it more 1911-ish?

[video=youtube;NGyvVMtOtP0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGyvVMtOtP0[/video]

Its of the PPQ's flatty but the Walther and the M&P's triggers are very close in performance. I need to do another video like this with the M&P and its flatty I just don't shoot plastic guns anymore.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    I've used those. I have to say that I prefer Bowie Tactical trigger jobs over these. They are cleaner and have a much more obvious reset. Dude works out outside of Cincinnati so you'll have to ship it out but I'm tellin ya.

Top Bottom