• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mephitical

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Lebanon
    I added the Apex sear and USB to my M&P 9. Has made a big difference in the way I shoot it now. A lot smoother than the factory set up. It's a worth while upgrade if you're thinking about it. I changed them myself and it took about 20 minutes to complete. 30 minutes if you count the 10 minutes I spent looking for an allen wrench small enough for my sight.

Plisken

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Under the radar
    Im possibly thinkg of this upgrade for 9c. What size allen is for the rear sight I couldnt find one in my tool box. And I feel you shouldnt have to upgrade a pistol right out of the box especially a smith and wesson. Go figure.

Mephitical

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Lebanon
    What size allen is for the rear sight I couldnt find one in my tool box. And I feel you shouldnt have to upgrade a pistol right out of the box especially a smith and wesson. Go figure.

I'm not sure the exact size, but I had a 2mm and it was smaller than that. My guess would be 1.5 mm. The allen wrench I used doesn't have the size and it wasn't in a set.

I don't think you "have to upgrade"...it just makes it that much nicer to shoot.:twocents:

Top Bottom