• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dirt43

Shooter
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Greenwood
    I am looking for a Smith and Wesson M&P holster, both nylon and belt, that will accommodate a streamlight tlr-1. I have the full size 9 not the compact any help is appreciated. Thank you

rbMPSH12

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    Andrew Henry at Henry Holsters can make you a really nice hybrid holster, which can be seen in this INGO review (https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...review-henry-holsters-hybrid-iwb-holster.html). I have the same one for my M&P9. It's a great holster that is very well made. If you want OWB he does that as well, and can make them to be light-bearing for a specific light. PM amhenry on INGO if interested. He's located in Bloomington.

dirt43

Shooter
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Greenwood

rbMPSH12

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    I found a holster for the gun. I went with a kydex holster made by hooch holsters, here in IN. I am going through my local gun shop USDS and they are able to get me the holster for under 75. It is owb. Does anybody know of an iwb holster like uncle mikes or bulldog that maes something for the m&p light bearing handgun. Bulldog has one cheaper than dirt but it doesn't look like it will fit.

Bulldog Fusion Belt Holster Semi Autos with Light or Lasers 2" to 5" Barrels Ambidextrous Black FSN-19

Make sure any IWB holster you get has sufficient trigger protection. A lot of people harp on Uncle Mikes for being so soft. There are many options out there that are made to fit a specific gun or specific gun/light combo. These give you superior trigger protection and retention of the gun in the holster. Some recommendations I commonly see are CompTac MTAC holster (which is pricey), Crossbreed, and some local makers like Henry Holsters, like the IWB holster I posted above. Don't go cheap on gear that you use to protect your life. Get quality gear.

dirt43

Shooter
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Greenwood
    Make sure any IWB holster you get has sufficient trigger protection. A lot of people harp on Uncle Mikes for being so soft. There are many options out there that are made to fit a specific gun or specific gun/light combo. These give you superior trigger protection and retention of the gun in the holster. Some recommendations I commonly see are CompTac MTAC holster (which is pricey), Crossbreed, and some local makers like Henry Holsters, like the IWB holster I posted above. Don't go cheap on gear that you use to protect your life. Get quality gear.

This holster that I am looking for now is just so I can carry to and from work/ and at bedside without getting all kinds of debris down the barrel.

rbMPSH12

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    This holster that I am looking for now is just so I can carry to and from work/ and at bedside without getting all kinds of debris down the barrel.

Can you explain how you'd get "all kinds of debris" in the barrel carrying to and from work and at your bedside? Are you referring to lint? You're not rolling in the dirt on your way to work, are you?

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Raven Concealment Systems offers their Phantom in an M&P + TLR1 configuration. I own 4 different Phantoms and they are one of the best holsters out there for EDC. I use Comp-Tac for competition by my daily carry guns have always been in a Raven Phantom. Their stuff isn't cheap, your holster will run you about $90 but they have an unconditional lifetime warranty and will also resell for nearly the same purchase price if you don't like it. Well worth checking into.

Holsters - Phantom Light Compatible Holsters - Raven Concealment Systems

Morgan88

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Jasper
    I have the M&P 9 mm compact and 9mm full size and the Uncle Mikes IWB holsters work well for me. As with anything read the package carefully to make sure you get the correct size for your gun. I am relatively thin and my brother says this doesn't work if you have a belly. IMHO

Top Bottom