• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LFD102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Brownsburg
    Well I finally did it today, after looking and holding several guns and trying to decide between 9 and 40 I put a S&W MP9 in layaway. Can't wait to get it out and play with it. :rockwoot::ar15:

WLW

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I think you will be happy. I own two M&P's after going through many different polymer guns. I have never considered trading or selling them which means they're keepers.

todkapuz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    Carmel, IN
    I have to say, the M&P line is really catching my eye. But I've still got a lot more research to do, since I haven't held a glock in .... years... I think it was a first gen glock... but I love the reviews of the M&P.. mostly looking at the M&Pc 40 myself... but having shot 9mm for more than a decade... its something I have a lot confidence in.

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    Loving my M&P 40C*** today I installed some Fiber Optic / Trijicon sights today, got them from Botach for $70

8300c956.jpg

e15f1c75.jpg

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    welcome aboard! been rocking an m&p 9mm compact for about 6 months (carrying since mid october). i have put a couple thousand rounds through it and absolutely love it. definately on the no sell list.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Ive got an M&P .40 pro series that im really happy with. It shoots great, the pro series has a factory trigger job that is what made me finally break down and buy it, also factory night sights. The only complaint i have is that the mags when loaded to full capacity tend to rattle. It has never effected the function of the gun its been 100% in around 1k rounds of all types of ammo. Great buy youll be extremely pleased.

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    Ive got an M&P .40 pro series that im really happy with. the pro series has a factory trigger job that is what made me finally break down and buy it,

I'm going to break mine in tomorrow, then see how the trigger is,, I lubed it today with Gun Butter and that made a big improvement. Me likes Gun Butter:rockwoot:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Definately go with glo sights (tritium) and/or laser.
    The tritium sights are reliable and won't malfuntion
    Laser is good it you can't get pistol up to sight in time. I use crimson trace.
    Black gun in the dark is hard to aim.

Top Bottom