Love the M&P in .45

guns020.jpg

motoman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 19, 2008
    Idaho
    ive been looking to try out a 9mm pro or a .45. i probably will break down soon and try this platform. i cant see how it can be much different that glock but we will see.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Well I finally did it today, after looking and holding several guns and trying to decide between 9 and 40 I put a S&W MP9 in layaway. Can't wait to get it out and play with it. :rockwoot::ar15:

Buy a good holster.....and LOTS AND LOTS of ammo. :)

BTW...Walmart now has boxes of 100 rounds of WB Winchester ammo for $22.97, 115 grain. Tis what I use for target ammo.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    ive been looking to try out a 9mm pro or a .45. i probably will break down soon and try this platform. i cant see how it can be much different that glock but we will see.

If you find yourself up this way Lafayette, give me a shout, and we can go into Applied Ballistics and you can try out my MP 9mm Pro. And I will bring all three backstraps for you to size them.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Ive got an M&P .40 pro series that im really happy with. It shoots great, the pro series has a factory trigger job that is what made me finally break down and buy it, also factory night sights. The only complaint i have is that the mags when loaded to full capacity tend to rattle. It has never effected the function of the gun its been 100% in around 1k rounds of all types of ammo. Great buy youll be extremely pleased.

Really? Mine don't rattle at all, in my 9mm.

Top Bottom