• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • remman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    I love mine. Have put more than 2k in rounds through it without a hiccup. My trigger was a little gritty at first but has smoothed out nicely. I don't see where you can go wrong with the M&P 9c.

If you don't mind paying for range time I would be more than happy to meet you up at Pop Guns and let you squeeze off a few rounds from mine. If interested PM me we can set something up.

My post count isn't high enough to send a PM yet. I guess that just means I'll have to spend more time on this site, getting my post count up to 50. That's too bad... :)

Last edited:

remman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    I love mine. Have put more than 2k in rounds through it without a hiccup. My trigger was a little gritty at first but has smoothed out nicely. I don't see where you can go wrong with the M&P 9c.

If you don't mind paying for range time I would be more than happy to meet you up at Pop Guns and let you squeeze off a few rounds from mine. If interested PM me we can set something up.

Seeing as how I don't have enough posts to PM yet, I'll be home this weekend if you are available Friday or Saturday.

The M&P 9c with the Amb. Saftey is what I'm saving up for. Cant wait!!!:rockwoot:

That's what I'm thinking about getting. I just like the idea of the additional safety.

Eric05

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    New Palestine
    Seeing as how I don't have enough posts to PM yet, I'll be home this weekend if you are available Friday or Saturday.

That's what I'm thinking about getting. I just like the idea of the additional safety.

If I get the M&P its going to have to have that. The standard only has the trigger saftey. I have a SD9 that has just that feature and I really dont care for just having that one saftey. It does its job but I really like the Amb. Saftey a lot.

Although the best saftey is yourself I guess. :dunno:

remman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    So, for those of you who haven't seen it yet, jaredjosh met me over at Popguns Saturday morning and let me shoot his M&P 9c, along with his LCR and Walther P22. I had a blast and thoroughly thank him for the opportunity. I liked the M&P so much that I went out to Highsmith later that day and ordered one! (They didn't have any in stock. Had a couple of .40s, but no 9) I am now eagerly awaiting the arrival of my new toy! Pics and range report to follow (although it will be a couple of weeks).

remman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    AHHH! Just got a call from Highsmith saying that he found one in the back that he had forgotten about. So I could've had this thing Saturday afternoon, but now I have to wait until the 17th to pick it up (the next time I can go home). Oh well. Patience is a virtue, right? For the record, I don't hold this against him at all. I was in the store less than an hour before closing and both the guys I worked with (Shane and another employee) were both very helpful. Plus, Shane is more than willing to hold the gun for these two weeks for me. As a business student, I fully understand the risk he is taking in holding inventory for me. So I will be in there first thing Friday morning to pick it up! I'm so excited!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom