• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Wow! What the hell's in the drinking water today??
    Some places around the world you'll find:
    • Microorganisms, including Giardia, E. coli, and Legionella
    • Disinfectants, especially chlorine
    • Inorganic materials such as cyanide, asbestos, and mercury
    • Organic materials like styrene and benzene
    • Radioactive material, including radium and uranium

2AOK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 26, 2021
    Northeastern Indiana
    BUY A GLOCK in 9mm. [...] Glocks are simply the most prevalent handgun in the US. [...] I keep a G26 in a safe in my truck because it will accept all of the larger magazines from other 9mm Glocks. Another option would be a Glock in .40S&W with a 9mm conversion barrel.
    Good point, but no more Glocks for me. FockGlock. If I die in a gunfight for lack of owning a Glock...sux to be me, I guess. :D
    And while we are in the subject BUY AN AR-15 IN .556! Buy a bunch of magazines for that AR. ARs aren’t really my cup of tea but guess what….I have one sitting in the safe.
    Another good point.
    Is your neighborhood safe? No doubt it is. Truth is the US is pretty darn safe most everywhere. [...] Stupid is everywhere
    Apparently Venezuela is emptying their prisons and sending all those convicted criminals to our southern border, just like the Cubans did in the Mariel Boatlift (1980), and just like many other countries are probably doing right now. If Trump were pres, that wouldn't be happening. But since it is happening, I expect increases in crime everywhere.

Last edited:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Hmmm ... I think that I'm starting to figure out this cat ... it's o.k. to gouge people when the opportunity presents itself and they seem to buy into the liberal spread the wealth narrative ... nobody needs more than (fill in the blank) of (fill in the blank).

These ideas and practices are so far from what our country was founded upon that I'm beginning to believe we've turned a corner that we may not be able to unturn. I truly hope that I'm misreading things.
    If you get into a disagreement about how many magazines one should own for a pistol, and ascribe your differences to evil practices that will surely destory our nation, you might already be enslaved in a prison of your own mind's making.

I can't even imagine how miserable some of you must be.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    If you get into a disagreement about how many magazines one should own for a pistol, and ascribe your differences to evil practices that will surely destory our nation, you might already be enslaved in a prison of your own mind's making.

I’m not miserable. I just to want to own all of the magazines. You guys can even keep the guns.
    :evilangel:

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County

Started hitting the peyote early today R45?

Ed steinberry

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2022
    New castle
    Assume a defensive handgun with a 15+1 round capacity (an average specimen).

How many magazines per pistol feels right for you?

My primary interest is in how many you own. Whether you have one such pistol, a few, or many might influence your perspective on this. How many you carry CCW is interesting too, if you care to say.

I'm trying to hold back from buying too many magazines. Mags I won't actually need (maybe) but make sense to own if you're apprehensive about the current state of affairs and/or are a prepper at heart.

I'm hoping The Voice of Reason will show up and keep me out of trouble. :D
    Carry one extra at a time plus one in the car. I like having at least 6 per gun total though. Nice to have training mags and spares.

2AOK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 26, 2021
    Northeastern Indiana
    Carry one extra at a time plus one in the car. I like having at least 6 per gun total though. Nice to have training mags and spares.
    Wow, Ed. A simple straightforward answer to the original question. 'Haven't seen that for a while now.

Ah, but you're new here. In time you'll learn to inflate your own ego by ridiculing others.

Or maybe you won't.
    Fingers crossed.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Wow, Ed. A simple straightforward answer to the original question. 'Haven't seen that for a while now.

Ah, but you're new here. In time you'll learn to inflate your own ego by ridiculing others.

Or maybe you won't.
    Fingers crossed.
    Pretty sure the majority of this board don't need their egos inflated. Why would we? Our rifles are zeroed and we don't need validation from strangers on how many magazines to buy.

How about you knock the dust off of that optic and zero it, rather than spending time whining about those earning ridicule that they so richly deserve? And here I thought LiBeRaLs were the only ones who think that everyone deserves a trophy.

:):

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans

Or maybe you won't.
    Fingers crossed.

Says the guy that posted.

Good point, but no more Glocks for me. FockGlock. If I die in a gunfight for lack of owning a Glock...sux to be me, I guess. :D

Another good point.

Apparently Venezuela is emptying their prisons and sending all those convicted criminals to our southern border, just like the Cubans did in the Mariel Boatlift (1980), and just like many other countries are probably doing right now. If Trump were pres, that wouldn't be happening. But since it is happening, I expect increases in crime everywhere.
    I don't have to back it up. Do your own research. If you don't believe what I wrote...don't believe it.

Go back and re-read the post you quoted. I added a couple of points before I read your latest post. If that doesn't give you a basis for YOUR OWN research, you're just not trying.

Again. If you're interested, do your own research.
    Um, okay yourself.
    You insult me and I push back, and that's my bad attitude?
    Due to worsening societal conditions? Or are Americans just getting carried away with the idea of "gearing up?" As a society, we are kinda prone to buying stuff. =]
    No links. Heard a discussion on radio about how the Biden Admin is working hard to do away with citizen gun ownership, while at the same time arming up all kinds of federal agencies that never had any need for arms and ammunition before. Crazy big expenditures for weaponry that you would never imagine for some of these government entities. They mentioned Glock in particular, and how these contracts are massively beneficial to Glock's sales figures and bottom line.

So Glock (and others) is selling guns to Americans, and at the same time working closely with the government that is arming up against Americans and wants to steal our guns. Typical of Glock, Inc sez I.

Also mentioned was how these agencies may be looking to avoid involving local law enforcement when they come to "arrest you." Local LE tends to have a calming effect leading to negotiation in such instances, but that might not be what the enforcement wing of these newly armed agencies have in mind. Looks like maybe these militarized agencies want total control of what happens, and total control of the information about what happens. NO NEWS FOR U, AMERIKAN PEASANT!

Gee, kinda sounds like what happened in the "Waco Massacre" under Clinton, who imposed an "assault weapons" ban...kinda like what Biden's trying to do now.

Do some research. You'll see.
    So where you live is the ENTIRE "countryside"? Apparently your only concern is a fear of whatever you're feeding: pigs, ducks, chipmunks? And your level of concern has you carrying a 22LR "bellie gun." Sounds like serious business to me. =O

You buy a clue, Clem. If you actually had a clue, you'd know there are meth amphetamine catastrophies, oxycodone catastrophies, fentanyl catastrophies all over "the countryside," and as a result, crime is on the rise in places that had little to no crime before. Ah, but not in your little slice of heaven somewhere in Indiana. Lucky you.
    I "embraced The Glock" for years, but no more. No doubt many individual buyers worldwide consider a Glock THE GUN for personal defense, but apparently a lot of Glock's sales numbers are the result of very shrewd and perhaps questionable contracts with governments and other institutional entities.
    I watched it. Man, he put a lot holes in attacker #1. And I'm not sure that coup de grâce was necessary, but I guess he'll have no problems in Brazil, especially when he's thwarting a big robbery.

Here in what used to be the USA, some leftist DA would indict our hero for murder... November is coming. Drag everyone you know to the polls.
    Yeah, as mentioned earlier, reloads might be a moot point on the street, so what's the round count and caliber of your carry weapon?
    As our civil society becomes more and more subverted by "The Big Guy" and the radical Left across the board, that statistic is changing. There's rampant crime all over the place, in areas that had no violent crime (to speak of) prior to our current national crisis(es). Effectively, there are no "safe neighborhoods" at this point. Even out in the countryside people are becoming addicted to drugs and turning to crime in their moral decay and in support of their addictions.

Yeah, gonna have to buy more magazines.
    It's a DIY emoji.

Big Smile or Laughter, turned on its side. =D
    Grin, turned on its side. =]
    Shock or distress (real or feigned), turned on it's side. =O
    Judging by those fun sticks, I'm guessing your striker/polymer weapon of choice starts with letter 'G.' I'm no fan of G,inc but I agree with your ubiquity angle, and your other points.

OK, I think I’ve made my point. I can go on for another 3 or 4 pages but that will only p*** off the mods. I’m probably on thin ice as it is.

You are obviously the master of simple answers. Good luck to you in this group. Your doing great. :yesway:

2AOK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 26, 2021
    Northeastern Indiana
    Pretty sure the majority of this board don't need their egos inflated. Why would we? Our rifles are zeroed and we don't need validation from strangers on how many magazines to buy.

How about you knock the dust off of that optic and zero it, rather than spending time whining about those earning ridicule that they so richly deserve? And here I thought LiBeRaLs were the only ones who think that everyone deserves a trophy.

:):
    I wasn't referring to you, but hey...guys who "philosophize deeply" in gun forums obviously have a clear sense of what's appropriate, and tend to be oracles of truth. So teach us, sensei.

I didn't know you were a fan! You've been following what I write for a while now <blush>. I'm flattered, and I want you to know that your philosophical meanderings have opened my eyes to my many shortcomings. I will endeavor to meet your expectations, sensei.

Someday I hope to have my own big hat and fancy boots and giant belt buckle! AND!...a phony picture of a real live cowboy on a real live horse, set against a real live sunset. :D

Last edited:

2AOK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 26, 2021
    Northeastern Indiana
    Says the guy that posted.
    The fact that you find any of that personally offensive, and the fact that you wasted all that time compiling your "Masterpiece Post" there says a lot about who you are, how you think and what's important to you.

Spend less time feeding the chipmunks, and more time with people. You'll start to feel better after a while.

Last edited:

2AOK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 26, 2021
    Northeastern Indiana
    Pretty sure the majority of this board don't need their egos inflated.
    AFTERTHOUGHT:
    I agree. Most people here are nice and are not egotists, so I wasn't referring to the majority of forum members. I meant the few I've encountered here who have no sense of humor and seem to enjoy putting other users down...then complain when they run into justified resistance.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    If I did, would I think that my corn flakes turned soggy this morning because of communism?
    That's in the realm of possibility.

For me personally, soggy corn flakes are a result of dawdling because I don't like corn flakes.

Cap'n Crunch for the win ... they never get soggy ... l've heard them described as eating barnacles.

Top Bottom