• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Teach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I just got an H&K. It comes with a steel mag that feels STURDY, but I wanted some extras so I picked up 3 more PMags for $13 each. Then, I found out that it won't take them at all. However, it will take the EMags. Would have been nice of the salesman to know that.:) I did call and let him know that for future customers, he may want to keep that fact in mind.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I just got an H&K. It comes with a steel mag that feels STURDY, but I wanted some extras so I picked up 3 more PMags for $13 each. Then, I found out that it won't take them at all. However, it will take the EMags. Would have been nice of the salesman to know that.:) I did call and let him know that for future customers, he may want to keep that fact in mind.

Is this an MR556?

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I have 15 PMAGS that I use in my M&P15, but they are all the new model with the viewing window and never had a problem with them. Might just be a problem with the older versions

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    If you are worried about two less rounds in the magazine, those two won't solve anything that a reload would not solve. You should not be shooting to bolt lock anyway.

Why shouldn't you shoot until bolt lock? Does that mean that I should count every shot to make sure that I leave one in the mag when I drop it? Should I not shoot my pistol until slide lock either?

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A

That is on my "to get" list, I have a friend that bought one, sent the upper off, got it cut down to 14.7, and had the M4 step machined into it.
    Re-finished to black instead of dark grey, it matches the lower perfect.
    It looks bad-ass. He had a Phantom hider permently attached.

Teach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    That is on my "to get" list, I have a friend that bought one, sent the upper off, got it cut down to 14.7, and had the M4 step machined into it.
    Re-finished to black instead of dark grey, it matches the lower perfect.
    It looks bad-ass. He had a Phantom hider permently attached.

Yeahhhh.... Pretty sure that if i even thought about spending that much extra money to customize it, my wife would use it against me to castrate me. :ar15: It does sound awesome though.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom