• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reaper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    Should I buy a left-handed Stag Arms model 3L for an all-purpose and 3 gun rifle, or should I buy right handed and shoot it lefty? And finally, should I go with Stag Arms or another Company?

Let me add, I am naturally right handed but left eye dominate. I shoot left handed rifle and shotgun but right handed pistol.

Thoughts?

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Another cross dominant shooter here (sounds dirty). I have shot thousands of rounds through a standard AR and never been hit with brass or had any other problem.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Slightly right handed, very left-eye dominant. I shoot everything left by default. Leave your left hand in place and cycle the bolt with your right. You'll actually be a lot faster than firing it right handed.

Reaper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    I am also cross dominant and have no issues shooting my AR lefty.

Another cross dominant shooter here (sounds dirty). I have shot thousands of rounds through a standard AR and never been hit with brass or had any other problem.

Slightly right handed, very left-eye dominant. I shoot everything left by default. Leave your left hand in place and cycle the bolt with your right. You'll actually be a lot faster than firing it right handed.

So My follow-up questions is, are you shooting right handed AR's becuase no lefties were available when you started shooting? Or do you prefer the right handed models to the left-handed models?

If you were making a purchase today, would buy the left or right handed model? Or do they not offer left in your preferred rifle?

Top Bottom