• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I think it should be a Five-7. Charge 50 dollars to anyone who wants to take a nonfatal shot.

BTW Courts Martial don't cost any thing, whereas all members are already paid 24/7.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I think it should be a Five-7. Charge 50 dollars to anyone who wants to take a nonfatal shot.

BTW Courts Martial don't cost any thing, whereas all members are already paid 24/7.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    they should get samuel l. jackson to play his part from pulp fiction during the execution. the words to Ezekiel 25:17 actually fit his crime quite well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmvnXKRfdb8&feature=related

Except the part where Ezekiel 25:17 is transplanted into a completely new context and broken apart for Quentin Tarantino's amusement.

Sorry, pet peeve of mine. I've been in far too many religious debates where people want to say something about the Bible but quote Pulp Fiction instead.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Actually, in the film the character of Jules Winfield admits he doesn't understand the quote he uses. He explains it was just "some cold blooded **** to say to a motherf*****r before I pop a cap in their ***."

/film critic threadjack

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield

I was thinking along the same lines. Put him to rest with the same weapon he used, the FNH Five-seveN which many people think is an ineffective pistol. Don't tell that to the families of those murdered by this butcher Hasan!

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Actually, in the film the character of Jules Winfield admits he doesn't understand the quote he uses.
    My point was that he wasn't quoting at all. He could charitably be described as paraphrasing, but I think the technical term is "making **** up". He doesn't understand the quote because it's not a quote, and people all over the intarwebz are too damned lazy to crack open the source material and check it for accuracy before claiming they can quote the Bible.

Returning to the subject of the OP, this is one of the very few cases where I can agree with the death penalty. There is no doubt who did the shooting. The facts of the case are not at issue, and there's not even the slightest chance we've got the wrong guy. So, much as everyone here might think I'm a bleeding heart because I generally oppose such things, I'm good to go on this one. :yesway:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Wouldn't we need to refer to the UCMJ first? not advocating for torturing the guy, I'm just wondering what the eminent laws are.

Some people probably will say that. I think that the U.S. Constitution should and does trump the UCMJ. How can the constitution be defended from enemies, foreign and domestic, when the defenders themselves carve out exemptions for when to ignore it?

The dude should get a trial. No torture, no bull**** about enemy combatants, no hitman squad. Let justice be done as the constitution demands.

Top Bottom