Major Davis Jr's family spoke out about shooting today. This is what they said..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    And there ya go.

"Things happen" and the officer should have stayed in his car since he knew the man that would ultimately shoot him had a gun.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I read that a while ago. It served to remind me that there is no bottom limit on stupidity when dealing with thugs or on intellectual dishonesty when dealing with reporters.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Saw this earlier, and had to bite my tongue. Probably best I do it here also. Unbelievable these people can say these things.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    IMPD murder suspect family speaks out

Home | WISHTV.com

I'm posting from my phone, so idk if the link will work, but Officer Renn's murdrrer's family is speaking out about the tragic events of last night. All I have to say is there's a special place for people like this guy's family. I am fired up after reading that article.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Kind of a sad commentary on our society that the news even reported it.

There are far too many sheep who have become so stupid one wonders how their involuntary functions have not stopped. Unfortunately, the media are full of such sheep.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I knew people were stupid, but, damn, this takes the cake. Blaming an officer for his death at the hand of a worthless piece of ****? Why can't people just accept that their family members aren't as good and sweet as they claim?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    25 years old with 4 kids, the oldest of whom is 10.

Grandma says Jr. was scarred for life after losing his father due to what they claim was the fault IMPD.

What do you think this incident will do to Jr's 4 kids. Are they gonna be out shooting at police 15 years from now for taking their daddy away? If this is the family's attitude, I'd say it's a definite possibility.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    “Major is not a bad person in spite of what happened. Things happen, ” said Pam Moornan.

Okey-dokey.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    He had a history with the police because of drugs and a PI. Sorry, but he could have, I don't know, followed the laws. And why did they have to say "assault" rifle? It's obvious no laws would have prevented him from having it (I'm assuming his drug conviction was a felony since he served time).

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I can not say what I am feeling right now as the ban hammer would strike hard.

The mindset is so deeply ingrained in their culture that there is no simple fix. There is nothing we can do to change it. Not in our life time.

Lets try this, no more catch and release. If it is a definite they did the crime then they do the time.....all of it. Every last day to the hour from the moment the gavel falls.

This is what now....3 or 4 repeat offenders committing murder this year so far.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I knew people were stupid, but, damn, this takes the cake. Blaming an officer for his death at the hand of a worthless piece of ****? Why can't people just accept that their family members aren't as good and sweet as they claim?

I can understand your frustration, but it is imperative that you remember two thing: First, the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree, and it appears that the whole damned family tree is full of assorted nuts. Second, a sociopath, by definition, has no compelling sense of right and wrong like the 97% of us who are not sociopaths. As such, you are not equipped to truly understand the phenomenon--a lack of frame of reference for which all 97% of us should be thankful.

Top Bottom