• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I need to write it down so I can send him a thank you letter. I smiled through the whole speech. Grabbed my wife and we listened again. She said she wanted to post it on FB.

Rbooher7526

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2016
    Indianapolis
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBEUlJZg5CY

Citizen addresses Greensboro NC city council, one of the most eloquent speeches I have ever had the privilege of hearing. If only some of our high profile, second amendment supporters on a national level were this well spoken and passionate.
    A Hero! He appeared on Fox and Friends this morning. Very impressive guy.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    What a great speech to the idiots on a government entity ruling body! It just goes to show the perverted priorities of all politicians in the USA. All politicians transform into “I’m better than you” once they are elected and forget their oath to the Constitution. Even at a local level as seen in the video this is confirmed. Perverted priorities is exemplified by the fact that the idiots in Congress will vote in a heartbeat to give hundreds of billions of dollars to Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iran (Mostly done under the direction of that libtard Obama) yet to this day they won’t appropriate a mere billion to school security. THAT is perverted priorities! The founders of our country and the authors of the Constitution are rolling in their graves. Dear God help us Make America Great Again. Peace.

SirLiftsALatte

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Brilliant and passionate speech.

If I could nitpick, I argue that there is not a lot of difference between an AR-15 and an M4 other than full-auto capability. I'd also argue that that difference is irrelevant to our right to own either one. Small caliber =/= low power. We don't want to set up the rights discussion based on the "power" of the weapon in question because that is a goalpost easily moved.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    One of the best speeches on the subject I've ever heard...Period....He almost has the cadence of a good preacher...Pitch perfect...
    And from the heart and it seems off the cuff....
    Amen! My thoughts exactly, the fella preached the topic right out of the park. He had me hooked when he flipped it to being a "What about the majority? I'm the majority!" discussion. Really well done. Loved it, this has to be the best thing I've seen, heard or read on the topic in forever. Agreed with JTJJ, this gentleman has my vote.

Edit - bonus points for using Rod Serling as a script reference!

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This guy is great and should run for office, we need more people out there like him!

Lol. Now let's not get hasty. This was just one speech. He might also want to invade Mars before the pod people come down and enslave us all.

Top Bottom