• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My severe dislike for everyone keeps me from taking sides. If evidence shows you are the aggressor, you are going. Doesn't matter if you are male, female, or non-binary.
    Which is the way it should be.
    And I understand DVs often have the 'abused' stepping in to go after the officer because he's arresting the 'abuser'.

But, what I've seen, that doesn't often happen.
    Even when the guy is bruised or bleeding.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    And I understand DVs often have the 'abused' stepping in to go after the officer because he's arresting the 'abuser'.

I've had plenty of victims and family of victims get mad at me for whatever reason. It doesn't bother me other than the fact that they don't have the guts to stand up to their abuser and take it out on the police.

One easy way to get unpaid days off from IMPD is to not make an arrest or report for a DV incident. I like my days off, but I also like my pay. Unfortunately there are some officers out there that don't have the same rules.

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    Link did not work for me so I withhold judgement until I know the whole story. Know a guy who's girlfriend bragged she had her last 3 exes arrested for domestic battery multiple times on the same day, different day each guy. Guess what. She had him arrested twice in one day and would have been 3 times but he chose to sit in jail after the second. Cop asked him why he did not want out and he said she would just get him arrested again. About an hour later the cop checked to see if he was still in the cell because she just called in another report.
    Why would anyone in their right mind be with a woman that bragged she had her last two exes arrested? Thats the biggest red flag ever.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Sometimes both get arrested.

Top Bottom