• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    An Ohio man faces trial because he barked back at a police dog locked in a squad car. The dog barked at him uncontrollably and was quoted as saying "I should bite you and I'd sleep good tonight." The dog also called the man a "stupid human being."

Jail time should teach this man some respect for officers of the law.

Judge Refuses To Dismiss Charge In Man's Barking Case
    A Tri-State man charged with teasing a police dog by barking at it could face trial after a judge rejected his request to dismiss the charge.
    022211_Witness_Dog.jpg

What is it boy?? Trouble?? Did you get your feelings hurt?

Sgood

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    West Newton
    barking at a dog is a ciminal offense????? abuse of a police animal????.....and we talk about ambulance chasers taking up court time and money.......this is just a plain abuse of law and power!!!!!

I bark at my dogs all the time and they howl and bark back........The dog must be another pumped up cop, trying to flex his power by downgrading a citizen....

Citizen: It must be hot in that car..
    PO Dog: step away from my car and show me some ID
    Citizen: but i was just trying to strike up a conversation, about how you must be hot in there.
    PO Dog: Show me your ID you dirtbag piece of ****, before I take a bite out of your leg. shut up and get on the ground.
    citizen: but
    PO Dog: I said get on the ground before.......

Last edited:

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    barking at a dog is a ciminal offense????? abuse of a police animal.....and we talk about ambulance chasers taking up court time and money.......this is just a plain abuse of law and power!!!!!

I bark at my dogs all the time and they howl and bark back........The dog must be another pumped up cop, trying to flex his power by downgrading a citizen....

Citizen: It must be hot in that car..
    PO Dog: step away from my car and show me some ID
    Citizen: but i was just trying to strike up a conversation, about how you must be hot in there.
    PO Dog: Show me your ID you dirtbag piece of ****, before I take a bite out of your leg. shut up and get on the ground.
    citizen: but
    PO Dog: I said get on the ground before.......

:laugh:

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I'm guessing the dog was in the vehicle. Bet if the K-9 had gotten out, Mr Stephens would have changed his tune. It's hard to act like a smartass when you're running away from a set of sharp teeth.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    How can the dogs get out of the police vehicle?

Are you saying that police knowingly endanger the community by transporting vicious animals that can escape from their vehicles?

Sgood

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    West Newton
    I'm guessing the dog was in the vehicle. Bet if the K-9 had gotten out, Mr Stephens would have changed his tune. It's hard to act like a smartass when you're running away from a set of sharp teeth.

Not if you put a slug in his head....i would have no problem shooting a police dog, that was trying to bite me......I would kill any other dog trying to bite me or my family and these dogs have had training to hurt you......in my world a dog that bites, even mine....is a dead dog.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I think it is silly to charge the guy. I think it should also be acceptable for the dog to be turned loose and bite the **** out of the guy for being a douche bag.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Not if you put a slug in his head....i would have no problem shooting a police dog, that was trying to bite me......I would kill any other dog trying to bite me or my family and these dogs have had training to hurt you......in my world a dog that bites, even mine....is a dead dog.

So you bark at a dog to provoke it, then shoot it when it responds. Pretty tough dude.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Not if you put a slug in his head

BTDT, don't do that!

Police get all emotional about animals. Sometimes the very people that rationalize all kinds of horrific treatment of children.

The last and only dog to attack me I stopped, Magneto like, using a Buick Park Avenue. A Buick is a great fight stopper on a charging Rottie.:laugh:

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Was the dog barking in the performance of his duties? Why is okay for a dog to bark, but not a person? If the dog had barked at the man first, would the dog be arrested? Could the man bark back? Do we know who barked first? Were these friendly barks or aggressive barks?

The nuances of this arrest are fascinating.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    No, he charged a guy for harrassing a police K-9. If the dog had injured himself because Stephens was teasing him it could have cost the dept. some big bucks for the vet bill.

Actually, it says he was charged with "abusing" the dog. Is this what the statute against abusing a police dog was meant to address?

This is ridiculous. Chew the guy out, tell him to leave your damned dog alone, and send him on his way.

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County

Since most if not all Police K-9's are considered police officers your saying you would have no problem shooting a LEO?

Top Bottom