• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Just wanted to brag about the guy I saved today. Poor guy fell 13' from a ladder onto concrete. He went from excruciating pain and possible neck fracture, spleen rupture, and pneumothorax to walking quickly for the exit to continue his life journey. All it took was me explaining to him he was here a month ago with an identical story but a different name and our police officer would be along quickly to help confirm his true identity.

Words can hurt, but they apparently can heal too. Use this knowledge for good. Happy Thanksgiving.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Just wanted to brag about the guy I saved today. Poor guy fell 13' from a ladder onto concrete. He went from excruciating pain and possible neck fracture, spleen rupture, and pneumothorax to walking quickly for the exit to continue his life journey. All it took was me explaining to him he was here a month ago with an identical story but a different name and our police officer would be along quickly to help confirm his true identity.

Words can hurt, but they apparently can heal too. Use this knowledge for good. Happy Thanksgiving.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: Amazing how that works!

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    So you really don't have to show any type of ID at the ER? If that is the case if I ever have to go again I will be a deaf/mute with no wallet.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

What is his drug of choice?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    What is his drug of choice?

A beer on percocet.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Hallelujah!

The whole affair could have been performed much more expeditiously had you followed the lead of this article

ER Places Bowl Full of Percocet in Waiting Room, Lowers Visits | GomerBlog

I love gomerblog, they are so spot on with their spoofs.

The worst thing about doing charts at night is you have the opportunity to check on patients and some who were critical but you thought might have done OK ended up not doing well. Life doesn't take a break on holidays, it hits you right between the eyes with impunity sometimes.

Top Bottom