• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    so its just a mater of time before the next subhuman lowlife does this again . Where will it happen? My family and their safety is not something to gamble with , knowing that 85% of these home invasions happen through the door I secured my door with a home invasion proof door,Gibraltdoor is the best solution to properly secure your home . a friend reccomended the Gibraltdoor to me and I put one on my front door and I put another on a closet and created a safe room.The Gibraltdoor is online and their video of the police trying to get through it with a battering ram is a must see!This is a new product they are east coast based but will ship , be proactive and secure your doors!
    I'll check those out--tks, but about the "safe room" what about the walls? drywall isn't even boot-proof

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Not sure on the date of this but I had read about this before...like a few weeks ago minimum.

ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    What a misleading headline. How about "Home invasion thwarted by self-defending homeowner."

Man fatally shot during home invasion on southeast side | Fox 59 News ? fox59.com

Meh, not enough information to go on yet... that guy could have been there for a cup of tea and didn't deserve to have been shot. From recent posts, simply breaking into someone's home at odd hours in the middle of the night just isn't enough for the homeowner to actually use self defense. Was he an actual threat? Hard to tell since the homeowner popped him before being attacked.

citizenkane

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    This occurred in July 2013.

I googled his name and it sounds as if society may be better off without him.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Ah, I am off a grid or two Naomi Street. Sorry about that.

#1--neighborhood in Indianapolis.

#2--Newton/Acton/Wannemaker are semi-rural areas of Indianapolis with lots of cops with guns and non-cops with even more guns.

Absolutely correct Kirk, especially #2. We lived in Bloomfield Lakes Estates for 21 years. The subdivision was 110 acres, with 99 homes and when we moved there were 19 LEOs that lived there. As a matter of fact John Layton lived there for many years as my good friend and neighbor. No outsiders messed around our 'hood'.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Did you consider this?

New-stihl-TS400-ts-400-14-concrete-cut-off-saw-blade-img-1.jpg

It requires short range action. I'm guessing the noise from starting the engine has the same effect as racking a shotgun. I do recommend tarp.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    #1 What is the Swamp that you refer to?
    #2 Why would Acton/ Wanemaker be bad for someone who chose to do a home invasion?
    Inquiring minds want to know.

Ever seen the movie "Copland?" Minus the track suits, gold chains, and mafia-affiliation.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    so its just a mater of time before the next subhuman lowlife does this again . Where will it happen? My family and their safety is not something to gamble with , knowing that 85% of these home invasions happen through the door I secured my door with a home invasion proof door,Gibraltdoor is the best solution to properly secure your home . a friend reccomended the Gibraltdoor to me and I put one on my front door and I put another on a closet and created a safe room.The Gibraltdoor is online and their video of the police trying to get through it with a battering ram is a must see!This is a new product they are east coast based but will ship , be proactive and secure your doors!

We have a classified section for sales pitches

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    The Swamp?

Someone tried a home invasion in the frickin' Swamp? Geez, what a knucklehead.

The only thing dumber in Indy would be a home invasion in Newton or Acton/Wannemacher.

Were I engaged in the business of home invasions, I would choose say Zionsville, where Sensible Mommies do not allow nasty firearms in their McMansions.

Wonder why they had such a nice pic of him?? Recidivator maybe?

High school yearbook/mug shot combo...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    so its just a mater of time before the next subhuman lowlife does this again . Where will it happen? My family and their safety is not something to gamble with , knowing that 85% of these home invasions happen through the door I secured my door with a home invasion proof door, Wieniedoor is the best solution to properly secure your home . a friend reccomended the Wieniedoor to me and I put one on my front door and I put another on a closet and created a safe room.The Wieniedoor is online and their video of the police trying to get through it with a battering ram is a must see!This is a new product they are east coast based but will ship , be proactive and secure your doors with Wieniedoor!

Learn How To Earn Free Money By Posting Online NOW!
    This program is one of the fastest growing money making sites on the Internet. It is free to join and use. You will never be asked for your credit card. It pays it's over 30,000 members on the 15th of each month for the work they do FROM HOME!
    Get in on this exciting offer now. My cousin works entirely from home on his computer and makes $1.6 Billion annually. You can too!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom